[A] <Affinity> - Suramar - Recruiting for 10man!!!

Affinity is made up of a group of veteran raiders and friends that have been together for years. Formed in early TBC and have been around for 6 years, started out as a 25man guild but have dropped to a 10man due to burn out and people just leaving the game for something new. We took a significant break from raiding during Cata due to burn out and are coming back to give MoP a run. We have a solid team that needs a few spots filled to make a reliable raid schedule. Our raid schedule atm is Tues+Thur 5:30-8:30 server and is NOT a hardcore environment. I certainly would not call us casual but we won't eat your face for moving left instead of right. We would like to move to a 3 night a week tues-thurs raid schedule if we have the want and resources to do so.

This is an adult only guild. Sorry but only 21+ will be considered, no exceptions.

We are looking for:
    2-3 Melee/Range DPS
    1 Healer
    1 Tank

If you play a role other than those listed but are still interested please contact us anyways as most of our raiders can play mutiple roles and we can adjust the raid team as needed.

Please contact any Affinity member online at any time and they will hook you up with an officer. Our website is undergoing a revamp but certainly has the history of this long established guild: http://www.affinitysuramar.com

P.S. Canadamericans and Amercadians are welcome
    Last edited by Dylis; 2013-02-27 at 07:22 PM.

I need help with stressing out my GM, he has to much hair imo and I want to sell him a wig I made for him...

wtb a few reliable solid raiders for our core group!

bring
    up
    my
    Come one come all...

What did the druid tank tell the party after they complained about his aggro?

Bear with it!

No? I laughed

bring
    up
    my
    blizz broke recruiting!