SO anyone getting

Hero of horde/alliance this season?

With dem wintraders russian shit the rating should be like what 2850? lol

Deleted
    i'm 2.6k and have no chance on EU there are over 100 people on EU with 4.2k+

Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post

4.2k? What the F**?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
    4.2k? What the F**?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/battlegrounds/

Hopefully, a clean-up will be done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
    4.2k? What the F**?
    Might sound racist, but the Russians are breaking RBG's big time. They are extremly vivid win traders and playing against them usually means that their flag carrior is flying around somewhere with the flag or teleporting all over the map if they don't manage to disconnect the entire enemy team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    Then I'm pretty sure you either wintraded, or got boosted aswell. There are none top players at 2.6k this season because of russians are fucking up the whole system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sitting 2.6k, might push it a bit higher before season ends, but I'm not to sure if I'll get my third hero of the horde this season. With the ridiculous amount of wintrading, I doubt they can filter out all they cheaters...

Can you even get 2.6k legit..? Like, 100% legit, with no 'accidental' 5am queues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Can you even get 2.6k legit..? Like, 100% legit, with no 'accidental' 5am queues.
    With the current rating inflation, yep... Too many teams you meet are not 100% legit and are 100-200 ratings above what they should be...
    Just took a look on wowtrack, seems I'm sitting on 1.1% with 2621 rating >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Might sound racist, but the Russians are breaking RBG's big time. They are extremly vivid win traders and playing against them usually means that their flag carrior is flying around somewhere with the flag or teleporting all over the map if they don't manage to disconnect the entire enemy team.
    trust me I'd rather have cheating russians than having to run with Brazilians / Latin Americans all the time who don't speak English and are dumber than a rock (and this is an insult to all the rocks out there by the way)