Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ...
6
14
15
16
17
18
... LastLast
  1. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Considering the reprehensible things that OP has admitted to in the past (like constantly pulling a melee dps off a lfr boss over and over again with a pull player to me mechanic for shits and giggles) all I can do is ROFLOL at the idea that they could come here and moan about the morale failings of people kicking him from groups for his/her morale failings.
    Why are you bringing up things that are irrelevant to the thread? Please stay on topic or dont post at all. Thx.

    OT: Am I to assume that you who claim "oh I would never initiate the vote kick, but i wouldnt mind pressing yes if it came up" that you have never initiated a vote kick for such an action?

    Yes I have to agree with Hidelstein on all counts, because guess what, he is absolutely right. It is not about the "principle" for these LFR whiners. If the item were worth 0g, no one would give a rats ass.
    World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
    See you in WoD!

  2. #302
    In the LFRs I've been in so far people have not been needing on greens, but they have been needing on lock boxes. As soon as I see someone do that I'm needing too. I can understand if someone wants to need on a green for transmogrification purposes (or at least u can use it as an excuse). With a lock box you just know it's for the gold.

    ...is the bridge between goals and accomplishments
    Quote by Jim Rohn

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    Not in a computer game it won't.

    Your logic doesn't make any sense at all. Blizzard doesn't care about this issue, and it doesn't affect anything in the game other than your 1/25 chance of winning 30g.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-23 at 08:15 AM ----------



    That's what you get with self-entitled LFR people! Like the bags of 20ish gold wasn't enough! I thought that'd easily compensate for not winning any greens (most of which are of lesser value).

    I'm very disappointed this thread has got 13 pages. My feral bear tickling poll is a lot more exciting than this.
    Are you really that dumb? of course a fucking green item won't make any difference, the problem is that people use this mentality also for things that matter.

    that's like saying it's ok to steal a dollar from a millionaire because 'it won't make any difference to him'.

    You kids need to learn how life really works...I'm not talking about a pixel item here, but YOU ARE advocating for bad behavior.

  4. #304
    There were days, that no one needed on greens nor on lockboxes. These days has long gone to ashes. Today is everyone on his own, greeding and needing what he can get. This isn't the community I started with in 2006...

  5. #305
    Brewmaster Chry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,381
    They're stealing from the group as far as I'm concerned.

  6. #306
    I refuse to knowingly raid with a douchebag dumbfuck. It's not about gold or fair chances at loot, etc. I just really hate stupid people. I refuse to associate with them in real life, and do what I can to minimize it in WoW.

    It is because of this alone, I will attempt to kick the needer.

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    OT: Am I to assume that you who claim "oh I would never initiate the vote kick, but i wouldnt mind pressing yes if it came up" that you have never initiated a vote kick for such an action?
    I haven't in LFR. I have initiated to kick entitled tanks from 5-mans though. But only when they kept on after being called out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Yes I have to agree with Hidelstein on all counts, because guess what, he is absolutely right. It is not about the "principle" for these LFR whiners. If the item were worth 0g, no one would give a rats ass.
    By all means, let us know when a valueless item drops. The only reason to roll need on greens is because you are greedy. Because you feel that 10g for you is more important than cooperating with the rest of the group.

  8. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Why are you bringing up things that are irrelevant to the thread? Please stay on topic or dont post at all. Thx.

    OT: Am I to assume that you who claim "oh I would never initiate the vote kick, but i wouldnt mind pressing yes if it came up" that you have never initiated a vote kick for such an action?

    Yes I have to agree with Hidelstein on all counts, because guess what, he is absolutely right. It is not about the "principle" for these LFR whiners. If the item were worth 0g, no one would give a rats ass.
    Lets see, you got kicked from a group for what was considered reprehensible behavior by the group and come here complaining that what they did was awful towards you and then call it off topic if someone brings up an example of your 'repeated pattern of reprehensible behavior'. Kettle, meet Pot.

  9. #309
    I am Murloc! Volitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victory Road.
    Posts
    5,075
    If the person has a mindset of "fuck the other 24 people I deserve this item" than why should I treat them any better? You want to be a dick? Well then enjoy your half an hour queue looking for your next LFR. Maybe you can learn how not to be a dick face.

  10. #310
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Imo they should but the need option should be removed when the item is a lower ilvl than your equipped gear and winning the roll makes it bop.
    Winning the roll if it's lower ilvl than your equipped gear = they take off all their gear before rolling need.

    Anyway, winning a green when you are maximum level by rolling need should change the properties on the item:

    1. Soulbound until you level up.
    2. Cannot be DE'd.
    3. Cannot be sold.
    4. Cannot be destroyed.

    It's in your inventory until the next expansion. Enjoy your green!

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 03:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    If the person has a mindset of "fuck the other 24 people I deserve this item" than why should I treat them any better? You want to be a dick? Well then enjoy your half an hour queue looking for your next LFR. Maybe you can learn how not to be a dick face.
    Also, this. ^^^ I commute to and from work daily and you can always tell who the people who would roll need on greens are by the way they drive. Everything is all about them. It's called being a sociopath. Same people gank for the same reason.

  11. #311
    I usually laugh when ppl start a vote kick over this type of thing. I do understand old school players' views on it being the new version of ninja looting though and get why they'd want them gone. I still remember getting Cloak of Flames ninja'd from me back when EQ was all we had. Broke a mouse and a keyboard that night lol.

  12. #312
    Stood in the Fire Monoxyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    492
    sounds like the OP did something greedy and got booted to me. i never waste my vote kicks in LFR but when it does happen to someone like this i smile a little.

  13. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Why are you bringing up things that are irrelevant to the thread? Please stay on topic or dont post at all. Thx.

    OT: Am I to assume that you who claim "oh I would never initiate the vote kick, but i wouldnt mind pressing yes if it came up" that you have never initiated a vote kick for such an action?

    Yes I have to agree with Hidelstein on all counts, because guess what, he is absolutely right. It is not about the "principle" for these LFR whiners. If the item were worth 0g, no one would give a rats ass.
    A single person cannot initiate a vote kick in LFR, I believe it takes five votes before it prompts the raid.
    Hi, I previously stated that those greens are essentially worth 0g to me and I care. Last I checked, that invalidates your "no one" and strengthens the "principle".

    Also, your elitist attitude is sickening. Calling anyone who disagrees with your views either pathetic or whiners, it's no surprise you have issues grasping that it could possible be an issue with principle rather than greens. Of course, you'll never directly call people pathetic or whiners, just like you never create troll threads.

    Oh, and by the way, everyone with a viable opinion can be "right". It's not like we're debating whether the sun is a sphere or not. Your thread name is "Needing on Greens = Boot from LFR?" to get a discussion going about it. When someone agrees with you, you claim he's absolutely right like it's fact. If you go into a discussion without caring about said discussion (as others in this, and other threads accused you of), then why create the discussion in the first place other than to vent or flaunt your elitist attitude around us measly pathetic whiners?

    No matter how much you want people to agree with you, humans have this thing called free will. We can think for ourselves. You know what else humans can do? Agree to disagree. Let's see how human you are, shall we?

  14. #314
    If it was 1 item i wouldn't think twice about it and would ignore it but if they were needing on litterally like every green that dropped i would call them out maybe lol

  15. #315
    i struggle to care about the results of a green roll in lfr...i haven't even noticed another persons roll on a green. on the list of poor behaviours in lfr this ranks pretty damn low. certainly less annoying than poor healing/tanking/dps or general rudeness, and definitely less of a problem than that one person who has to let everyone know of all the other people who deserve kicking from the raid. normally so busy deciding who should be kicked to do anything constructive themselves.

    If someone needed on every single green in a raid, i'd assume they didn't know about wow etiquette, or if it was a single roll i'd think it would be a misclick..can't say its never happened to me, in the middle of combat, just to get rid of the roll window.

    in short; if this minor infraction on mmo social rules bothers enough to go out of your way to kick someone from a raid, you have some major social issues, and your life must be rife with annoyance.

  16. #316
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    409
    Perhaps culture is different in America, but here in eu english servers I have allways got away with green item needing in LFR.

  17. #317
    Because they are selfish. i agree that they should have been kicked

  18. #318
    what I do is I need the first few greens till someone calls me out on it and or I win something. Then I just go on greeding/disenchanting them and I'll just say oops my bad, hit need by accident!

  19. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    The loser are you guys, you are the one needing, getting kicked and then raging on the forums because the vast majority dislikes this behavior.
    I don't need on the trash drops in LFR, you fool. I find it hilarious that losers like you rage over it, though.

  20. #320
    Mechagnome Ogait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    631
    To me, it sounds like that you were the one needing the item and getting kicked from LFR after being on queue for 30 minutes and now you're upset for wasting half an hour for nothing.
    Realm First Monk & Hellscream's Downfall

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •