Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    All loot in LFR should follow the boss loot method. No rolling, you just get a pop-up window if you won something. Let the computer handle everything else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    And hes doing what exactly? Calling people out for being insanely butthurt over 1 green item, oh yeah herald the mods better get this one perma banned...

What exactly makes you so spiteful that you'd want to boot some random player in a random LFR for needing a measly green item, what actually makes you hate that person so much? Principle of what? I helped a guy kill a rare eirlier on, I asked if we could both roll on an item, he just took it, I was mildy affronted for about half a second, then I mounted up and said "cya".

On the grand scale of things this kind of "ninjaing" is dismissable at best.
    What's spiteful about a random player thinking he's worth more then the entire raid and just go about needing on a green item?
    Everything.If he wasn't a douchebag he would have stated his reason and asked for a permission before doing that.
    Again,WoW is an mmo.
    And some raids want decent players.On all fronts.Good skills and Good social skills.
    If your boy is a social noob too bad,get kicked like a noob.Raiding is still a team activity.Even in lfr.
    In my book a social noob,meaning ninjas and douchebags are worse then noobs who suck at the meters.

Now if I don't want people with bad dps in my raid why would I want people with bad behaviour?
    Last edited by mmocba4f7a59a4; 2013-02-22 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    Oh, so now I'm mentally challenged because I think the idea of rolling "Need" on greens is completely trivial, and there are a lot of crybabies in LFR? And somehow you're linking something so trivial in a computer game to something of considerable depth? Nah, I'm not the one who's mentally challenged here... I have something called "perspective".
    You're mentally challenged because you do LFR, but your own admission you're retarded. I try not to use a word because it's a very negative word. Do you not do LFR? Did I misunderstand your stance on the people who do LFR? If so, I apologize...afterall, I also do LFR so I'm also challenged as well, at least according to you anyway. I didn't say this as a means to insulting you, just as a means to taking what you had to say into consideration and taking into account that you are, indeed, mentally challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein
    It's not about principle, because I guarantee that if the item was worth 0 most people would not give a crap. Hell, I suspect most people anyway do not give a crap about a "green" item. Get some damn perspective. These 'need' rollers are usually kicked out by only a handful of disgruntled crybabies, whereas the rest of the raid is going about its business, most likely not even aware someone rolled Need.
    1st bolded statement: I love how you blatantly disregard the next sentence that states it IS worth 0 to me.
    2nd bolded statement: I can agree with you there, as you said "usually kicked out", since most people wouldn't initiate a vote to kick, though they wouldn't mind clicking "yes" to it.

Also, "Get some damn perspective." to what? I have MY perspective, could you grace me with the godlike perspective that you have? I so wish my pitiful existence can be ever so blessed by your greedy perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    And hes doing what exactly? Calling people out for being insanely butthurt over 1 green item, oh yeah herald the mods better get this one perma banned...

What exactly makes you so spiteful that you'd want to boot some random player in a random LFR for needing a measly green item, what actually makes you hate that person so much? Principle of what? I helped a guy kill a rare eirlier on, I asked if we could both roll on an item, he just took it, I was mildy affronted for about half a second, then I mounted up and said "cya".

On the grand scale of things this kind of "ninjaing" is dismissable at best.
    1) There's no spite.
    2) He stopped being a random player when he inconvenienced people, this is not limited to needing.
    3) There's no hate, either. It doesn't take hate or spite to Vote Kick someone, just as it doesn't take being a tree hugging hippy to help someone kill a rare.
    3a) If you "help" someone kill a rare with an expectation of loot, you're not there to help them. You're there to help yourself have a chance at a rare that was already tapped.
    4) On the grand scale of things, getting kicked from LFD/LFR just involves requeueing, which is dismissable at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Manaia View Post
    You're mentally challenged because you do LFR, but your own admission you're retarded. I try not to use a word because it's a very negative word. Do you not do LFR? Did I misunderstand your stance on the people who do LFR? If so, I apologize...afterall, I also do LFR so I'm also challenged as well, at least according to you anyway. I didn't say this as a means to insulting you, just as a means to taking what you had to say into consideration and taking into account that you are, indeed, mentally challenged.
    LFR has plenty of retards. That doesn't necessarily mean every single person is a retard though. So it is through your misinterpretation.

Also, "Get some damn perspective." to what? I have MY perspective, could you grace me with the godlike perspective that you have? I so wish my pitiful existence can be ever so blessed by your greedy perspective.
    And what perspective is that?

You are crying over something so so extremely trivial. These are greens we're talking about. Greens. Shall I spell it out to you? Oh, and you're not funny either - the sarcasm act is pretty cringeworthy, and doesn't actually address anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I searched and couldnt find a recent similar topic to post in, so here it goes:

I couldnt believe what I saw transpire in LFR the other night...

So the run is going smooth, it is the first half of HoF, and the trash packs after the first boss dropped a few greens. Before I finish my story let me say this: when a green drops, why on earth do people care if someone needs on it or not?

Yes thats right, as you probably have guessed, a guy needed on a single green mail item. It was like a belt or something. Instantly, like 3 people called him out, and demanded that he be booted from the raid. WTF? Are you such an asshole that you completely lose it when someone needs on a frickin green item?

A GREEN ITEM. Its not like it was a blue or even an epic. It was GREEN. Why anyone would get upset and demand to boot the guy because of that is just beyond me. It also just goes to show you how entitled and selfish several people are when it comes to this game.

It wasnt justified that he was booted, as he was doing rather quite well on the dps meters (i believe he was in the top 3 on the first boss).

TL;DR - Get off your high horse and quit with the petty booting ppl that need on greens in LFR.
    I love making nerd rages on my tank or healer... instant queue ftw.

But only on lockboxes...

Considering the reprehensible things that OP has admitted to in the past (like constantly pulling a melee dps off a lfr boss over and over again with a pull player to me mechanic for shits and giggles) all I can do is ROFLOL at the idea that they could come here and moan about the morale failings of people kicking him from groups for his/her morale failings.

You are crying over something so so extremely trivial. These are greens we're talking about. Greens. Shall I spell it out to you? Oh, and you're not funny either - the sarcasm act is pretty cringeworthy, and doesn't actually address anything.
    You've been crying louder than anyone else on this thread.

I'll check back on this thread tomorrow just to see how many more posts you've made on this topic than you think is extremely trivial.

[QUOTE]=Heidelstein;20309210]LFR has plenty of retards. That doesn't necessarily mean every single person is a retard though. So it is through your misinterpretation.[QUOTE] Oh my bad, the way you were acting you were implying everyone but you was retarded. I just wanted to lump you in with that group to be fair.

And what perspective is that?
    Pretty sure I said it was the principle of it and not it being a green item...the principle of intentionally inconveniencing others out of personal greed.

You are crying over something so so extremely trivial.
    Pretty sure I'm not crying. If I came off like that, I apologize.

These are greens we're talking about. Greens. Shall I spell it out to you?
    See perspective response.

Oh, and you're not funny either - the sarcasm act is pretty cringeworthy, and doesn't actually address anything.
    I tried to match your greedy, elitist attitude...I'd say I was successful then if it made you cringe? How does your elitist attitude addresses issues?

Edit: Oops, didn't close a quote bracket!
    /sigh...I guess even after the edit it doesn't format it
    Last edited by Manaia; 2013-02-22 at 11:01 PM.

I'm not going to initiate a votekick, but I'll go along with one.

The price of a vendor green means almost nothing to me; but it's the attitude of the player that says "I don't think the rest of you are important enough that I should bother cooperating." It's a fundamental lack of respect.

Roll Need for items you need.
    Everything else is greed.
    Learn this very simple lootrules or be kicked. It's natural selection to get grown up players.

Deleted
    reminds me of sexual harrassment on the workfloor...''but I only placed my hand on her ass for a few seconds,no harm done,why did she have to get mad?''

Because most people have experienced the following things...

The guys that need on every small crappy item will also need on the more important items.

Lets replace the vendor trash green with a high Ilevel blue item that can be used by characters that are 80 and 85. I recently sold a agil mace that can be used by lvl 80 chars for 2k (in retrospect I should have put it higher but I find 2k a stupid price already), so when something like this drops people know that the guy who presses need on everything will also press need on the valuable stuff.

Deleted
    /care to read all the pages, but I would vote kick any single greedy (well, neeedy in that case) asshole too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Considering the reprehensible things that OP has admitted to in the past (like constantly pulling a melee dps off a lfr boss over and over again with a pull player to me mechanic for shits and giggles) all I can do is ROFLOL at the idea that they could come here and moan about the morale failings of people kicking him from groups for his/her morale failings.
    Why are you bringing up things that are irrelevant to the thread? Please stay on topic or dont post at all. Thx.

OT: Am I to assume that you who claim "oh I would never initiate the vote kick, but i wouldnt mind pressing yes if it came up" that you have never initiated a vote kick for such an action?

Yes I have to agree with Hidelstein on all counts, because guess what, he is absolutely right. It is not about the "principle" for these LFR whiners. If the item were worth 0g, no one would give a rats ass.

Deleted
    In the LFRs I've been in so far people have not been needing on greens, but they have been needing on lock boxes. As soon as I see someone do that I'm needing too. I can understand if someone wants to need on a green for transmogrification purposes (or at least u can use it as an excuse). With a lock box you just know it's for the gold.

Not in a computer game it won't.

Your logic doesn't make any sense at all. Blizzard doesn't care about this issue, and it doesn't affect anything in the game other than your 1/25 chance of winning 30g.

---------- Post added 2013-02-23 at 08:15 AM ----------

That's what you get with self-entitled LFR people! Like the bags of 20ish gold wasn't enough! I thought that'd easily compensate for not winning any greens (most of which are of lesser value).

I'm very disappointed this thread has got 13 pages. My feral bear tickling poll is a lot more exciting than this.
    Are you really that dumb? of course a fucking green item won't make any difference, the problem is that people use this mentality also for things that matter.

that's like saying it's ok to steal a dollar from a millionaire because 'it won't make any difference to him'.

You kids need to learn how life really works...I'm not talking about a pixel item here, but YOU ARE advocating for bad behavior.

There were days, that no one needed on greens nor on lockboxes. These days has long gone to ashes. Today is everyone on his own, greeding and needing what he can get. This isn't the community I started with in 2006...

They're stealing from the group as far as I'm concerned.

I refuse to knowingly raid with a douchebag dumbfuck. It's not about gold or fair chances at loot, etc. I just really hate stupid people. I refuse to associate with them in real life, and do what I can to minimize it in WoW.

It is because of this alone, I will attempt to kick the needer.

OT: Am I to assume that you who claim "oh I would never initiate the vote kick, but i wouldnt mind pressing yes if it came up" that you have never initiated a vote kick for such an action?
    I haven't in LFR. I have initiated to kick entitled tanks from 5-mans though. But only when they kept on after being called out.

Yes I have to agree with Hidelstein on all counts, because guess what, he is absolutely right. It is not about the "principle" for these LFR whiners. If the item were worth 0g, no one would give a rats ass.
    By all means, let us know when a valueless item drops. The only reason to roll need on greens is because you are greedy. Because you feel that 10g for you is more important than cooperating with the rest of the group.