Thread: Achievements

Achievements

So on the summoner profile page there's a section for achievements. Is this ever going to be implemented, or does anyone have information on it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't recall Riot saying anything about this recently. It's been there for a looooong time and nothing has happened to it.

Maybe one day something will get implemented, but I really doubt that it is high on their priority list, if it's even on it.

Deleted
    I remember when I created an account, it said something like "choose one of these starter icons, and later on you can unlock special icons through achievements in the game..." but obviously, never happened. I was lied to! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I remember when I created an account, it said something like "choose one of these starter icons, and later on you can unlock special icons through achievements in the game..." but obviously, never happened. I was lied to! :P
    If this was the WoW forums we would be outraged and uninstalling as we speak. WE WERE LIED TO!!111!!

Deleted
    Well, if spending and buying RP counts as an achievement I got some icons for my achievements!

Deleted
    I hope they implement when you get an achievement you get a small amount of IP! And for the more difficult achievements you get more IP etc etc.. That would be nice and it would also encourage people to be an achievement hunter!

Deleted
    I'd like achievs to be lore related.

Well, they can delete this tab but they don't do this. Maybe one day... (like legendary Karma rework)

Deleted
    Well they didn't lie.

During certain events you can unlock new summoner icons buy giving away rp, buying certain champions or giving champs away etc.
    Or achieving a certain elo at the end of a season unlocked summoner icons aswell.

And around this recent christmas you could unlock icons by for example not being warned or banned or reported or something like that.

Deleted
    what achievements can you make in LoL tho?

"get 100 cs before 10 minutes",
    "get a pentakill"?

rather static achievements that doesn't really require all too much than blind luck/normal skills.

Deleted
    I hope they will fix achievements soon

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    what achievements can you make in LoL tho?

"get 100 cs before 10 minutes",
    "get a pentakill"?

rather static achievements that doesn't really require all too much than blind luck/normal skills.
    Win a ranked game with every champion [insert troll face here] would be really awesome :P

Deleted
    I sure hope they don't add such achievements. Will make people play for their achievements rather than for the team

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    I sure hope they don't add such achievements. Will make people play for their achievements rather than for the team
    Could just disable them in yoloqueue... or make them for full premade team games only.

10+ Year Old Account
    While there are certainly a great deal of possible achievements that would lessen the likelyhood of your team winning the game if attempted, as long as they are permanently disabled for ranked play I don't see anything wrong with it. To lessen the burden on new players one could also draw a line and say that achievements cannot be earned below level x, even if x=30.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

I never seen any achievements before. I was lied to!