Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Delath View Post
    You can execute some dummies at Argent tournament.
    Yeah sorry, forgot to mention it was the lvl80 dummy at Argent tournament. Anyway, I just wanted to test how much it affects sub 20% dps. TG fury & Arms sub 20% dps would be identical on my gear level by just looking the dummies, but Arms having better sustained DPS before the 20% range. Might be way different in raids obviously due to mastery buff, but that would be enough just to "tell me" that it's Arms for the beginning of the tier until I can get some gear to go for fury again (like tier bonuses, trinkets and weapons).

15% to go indeed
    Last edited by Kankipappa; 2013-02-26 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Wow...,didn't mean to get in an internet pissing contest.

My napkin math may be unreliable, but it gives a ballpark. Your sample size is much smaller than mine as you have 0 numbers other than restating the nerf. The only point I am trying to make is we shouldn't panic. Napkin math can give an approximation and in no way did i try to challenge you. You only seem to try to tear me down. I guess there isn't much better to do in wisconson than sit around and find faults in every post someone makes.

Tell me, are you worried that this nerf will earn you a spot on the bench? Please provide an adequate sampling size.
    Put up a World o Logs or you numbers never even happened imo.

The one and only reason you even posted was for some sort of e-peen stroking with inflated made up numbers. Everything you type is null and void.
    Last edited by maxalyss; 2013-02-26 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by broggernaut View Post
    I may have missed it in the notes, but I didn't see how much the Meta was affected.
    Blizz are nerfing the procs-per-minute of the metagems when fighting other players, since the balance-issue is (As always) PvP-centered, that should help a bit, now if we only got some damage shifted to the regular rotation instead of stuck right back to Execute...

The latest notes posted on MMO champion front page say 'Execute damage and AP scaling increased by 13%'. I'm confused - where are we standing now?

Deleted
    Nerfed by 25% and then increased by 13% i'd guess.

Nerf first whit 25% then donw to 15 % due to changes to the meta gem and now 13 % increase so it only a 2 % nerf now or what?

Deleted
    No, its still a 15% nerf. Tooltip just got adjusted late.
    Also 100% * 0.75% *113% = 85%

=> 15% nerf from live version

Deleted
    Thanks for the info.

Deleted
    Goodnight sweet execute...

http://i48.tinypic.com/11wczdw.jpg

Good times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikkbass View Post
    Goodnight sweet execute...

http://i48.tinypic.com/11wczdw.jpg