Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I think after SoO a compromise can be made, Thrall's heir will be born...How would the Alliance feel about accepting Thrall's balls?

Quote Originally Posted by ManjiSanji View Post
    Did Orcshaman24 finally get banned again? Thank the Elements, maybe we can have some reasonable conversations now.

While Thrall and his Jesusy-ness irritate the heck out of me, and I want him out of the story for the most, exiling him seems extreme. He did hand leadership of the Horde to one of the *least* qualified leaders available, and I think that should be recognized by the rest of the Horde and other world leaderships. He's at least partly responsible for what's happened. To actually exile him for it just doesn't seem right, though.

Personally, I'd like to see a completely new warchief. I still want it to be an orc, though. Zaelera, perhaps?
    And why the orcs should accept a dragonmaw as warchief when half of them still in the outland corrupted and other half just rejoined the horde? and why the other leader should accept a nobody without any particular story behind and without any accomplishment? Seriously even making Anduin warchief make more sense than zaela or the other orchess from grizzly hills.
    Thrall will return has leader of the orcs but the horde will be guided by a council of all the leader, oh and after garrosh there is always the forsakens problem to solve, i don't think that Varian will overlook what they are doing in northen EK and gilneas once the crazy orc is gone; he for sure will demand at last gilneas back.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    He should take up the mantle of Elder Shaman and be the spiritual leader for the Orcs (Tauren and Trolls too I guess).
    That's precisely what I hope he will be .

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 09:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    Do we think that those major chars can see the future?
    I'm sounding like a broken record again so I think this will be the last time I make a post on this specific type of quote.

Garrosh had displayed his lack of leadership and diplomacy skills numerous times.

First at the Theramore Peace Summit where he made his belief of taking what he wants through force clear. Then during the Northrend Campaign he showed that while he was a semi competent military leader his strategies were often brash and promoted needless violence just for the sake it and that he needed Saurfang to tell him otherwise. Then again during the talks of Ulduar where he insults and attacks the Alliance leadership, again showing how much of a hot head he is.

Despite all of those events displaying his lack of diplomacy and legitimate leadership skills he appoints him as his temporary replacement. Cairne then objects stating Garrosh will just tear the Horde apart and cause violence to which Thrall ignores him. Garrosh also mentions prior to his appointment that the Horde should just take what they want from Ashenvale than trade with the Night Elves to which Cairne berates him.
    For such a short period of time tensions quickly arise and end with Garrosh asking that Cairne's Mak'gora be a fight to the death to which we all know how that ends.

Despite all that I have listed above and Vol'jin warning him about what Garrosh would do Thrall does it anyway and declares Garrosh Warchief. Cairne and Vol'jin were both right and could see what would happen.

Being able to not literally see the future is irrelevant. It was clear as day what would happen.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-02-25 at 09:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    That's precisely what I hope he will be .

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 09:23 AM ----------

I'm sounding like a broken record again so I think this will be the last time I make a post on this specific type of quote.

Garrosh had displayed his lack of leadership and diplomacy skills numerous times.

First at the Theramore Peace Summit where he made his belief of taking what he wants through force clear. Then during the Northrend Campaign he showed that while he was a semi competent military leader his strategies were often brash and promoted needless violence just for the sake it and that he needed Saurfang to tell him otherwise. Then again during the talks of Ulduar where he insults and attacks the Alliance leadership, again showing how much of a hot head he is.

Despite all of those events displaying his lack of diplomacy and legitimate leadership skills he appoints him as his temporary replacement. Cairne then objects stating Garrosh will just tear the Horde apart and cause violence to which Thrall ignores him. Garrosh also mentions prior to his appointment that the Horde should just take what they want from Ashenvale than trade with the Night Elves to which Cairne berates him.
    For such a short period of time tensions quickly arise and end with Garrosh asking that Cairne's Mak'gora be a fight to the death to which we all know how that ends.

Despite all that I have listed above and Vol'jin warning him about what Garrosh would do Thrall does it anyway and declares Garrosh Warchief. Cairne and Vol'jin were both right and could see what would happen.

Being able to not literally see the future is irrelevant. It was clear as day what would happen.
    I think most of peoples mind changed midway when they did Stonetalon questline, where he punished a general who went against his orders, because he ruined the land and murdured kids; and after than the Cliff Walker "teaches him about mercy"; so people thought he's changed.
    As well as Garrosh's short story, where it's half flashback-present, where Garrosh scolds the Skyreaver in Northrend on attacking Alliance while they were fighting Scourge and than his men died in process as well (hence the prequal of PvP quests in Icecrown).

Sadly, those sights of redemption fail, during the invasion of Twilight Highlands, where Garrosh idioticly sends his entire fleet's airsupport to attack alliance, leaving the transports unprotected, only to be later destroyed by twilight dragons. And Fall of Theramore only confirms Garrosh's hatred and violance just for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    if i stab someone, take them to hospital and they end up fine, can i get in trouble with the police?
    Only if you stabbed them on purpose. Thrall didn't stab on purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultramonkey View Post
    I think after SoO a compromise can be made, Thrall's heir will be born...How would the Alliance feel about accepting Thrall's balls?
    I'm not entirely sure what an orc baby is going to help in this situation. Though it might be amusing to watch the Kor'Kron run frantically about Orgrimmar, trying to figure out what this "ga-goo" they're supposed to do is.
    Last edited by huth; 2013-02-25 at 02:36 PM.