Why do people always want a simple answer for a complicated question?

As we may see, there are some questions which can't be interpreted in simple ways. Nevertheless, people ask for simple and direct answers. An instance cited like this that I once encountered a writing task which demands my decision for a company on an issue about whether this company should support art or protect environment. I eventually find this task rather tedious because both choices may lead to happy endings or doomed failure. Then I realized the man who made this task was quite simple-minded about the issue he actually thought about. There is just no simple choice for that because any solutions possible can only be deployed when further investigation with detailed background information provided.

Then I find the topic goes like "why WOW is losing its fun" very similar in nature compared to the question above. Actually there exists a very large group of people who find this topic a false proposition due to the reason they don't feel WOW losing its fun at all. However some people want simple explanation to understand why WOW is not or seems not doing its best. Some claim that Blizzard is money-oriented more than any time so the whole company focuses on how to make subscribers more stably online and sticky with the game. Some say that Blizzard is aging in ideas and creativity on designing, the designing team is actually out off thoughts about how to make this game interesting. Other announce that Blizzard is quite afflicted by global financial crisis which greatly decreased its income, additionally Blizzard finds itself losing majesty in pc-game stage while bunch of other companies threat its throne such as guild war II.

As a matter of fact I am convinced with all those explanations because I think they all contribute to the changes Blizzard made these years. These changes known as LFR, black market, flex mode and timeless island,etc. I think Blizzard is experimenting its ideas to explore ways to refresh the game, what's more important, survive it. Somehow, some fun are omitted due to the changes. Personally when I see the diminishing numbers of subscribers, I think I know why Blizzard is trying to differ so many modes for just one raid and so many levels for one tier. All is for a scheduled progression which Blizzard is attempting to restrain and limit ways of playing style. Thus the longevity of one patch is assured and Blizzard will buy some time to develop the next. Anyway, no simple answer for why Blizzard is changing like this, all factors are compound as interactions. They may all be the reasons why WOW look like this today.
    And what's your opinion to this complicated proposition?

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody has a clue?

Infracted. Please, take your time to go through the forum, many threads of the same topic. We all have our opinion we want out, but it wont matter to start speaking alone - join the others within the threads of same subject instead.
    Last edited by Gehco; 2013-09-24 at 03:43 PM.

This is a very complicated question. There is no simple answer for it.

yes, so how about some insight answers?

1. Text is hard to read, make paragraphs and you will see the more ppl will read it. If you have something to say, don't make it harder for ppl to read the text then it needs to be.

2. Don't make an absolute statement in your topic. You will only invite to unnecessary disagreement largely because you are technically wrong. It's a good method if you want your thread to derail.

3. The big reason why folks want simple answers is because the time we will in, information overload. We simply don't have time to read and think about everything.

Life wears people down and they get tired and lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackiz View Post
    1. Text is hard to read, make paragraphs and you will see the more ppl will read it. If you have something to say, don't make it harder for ppl to read the text then it needs to be.

2. Don't make an absolute statement in your topic. You will only invite to unnecessary disagreement largely because you are technically wrong. It's a good method if you want your thread to derail.

3. The big reason why folks want simple answers is because the time we will in, information overload. We simply don't have time to read and think about everything.
    Yes but if I find myself without any positions it won't be necessary to say anything to this thread at all.

- - - Updated - - -

So I find an interesting answer. The more information we have, the less we think.