Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Mechagnome Lewdrumpslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In a Field
    Posts
    513
    your showing your own age m8, wanting praise for killing swifty,, that's the only reason you posted this vid., cause it was swifty, if it was some random you wouldn't have posted it..

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    I killed swifty. Post a vid of you killing him plz.
    You say that as if he's actually good.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    I think the sad thing here is that you think this was enough of a "thing" to edit, upload and post.
    Cuz what you think matters!

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 10:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post
    your showing your own age m8, wanting praise for killing swifty,, that's the only reason you posted this vid., cause it was swifty, if it was some random you wouldn't have posted it..
    You're*... and I never asked for praise.

  4. #24
    that spider npc killed him, from 20% to dead, all spider
    that shadow breath hurts

  5. #25
    Mechagnome Lewdrumpslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In a Field
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    Cuz what you think matters!
    It's obvious you care what others think. that's why you posted the vid. you thought you would get lots of.. wow nice job dude. your amazing.. but no, your getting what everyone thinks, it means jack shit you killed swifty.. no 15 minutes of fame.. try again

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    that spider npc killed him, from 20% to dead, all spider
    that shadow breath hurts
    Rofl, for sure. Fuckin spiders.

  7. #27
    Brewmaster DieFichte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Confederaziun svizra
    Posts
    1,293
    For personal amusement only, say the truth: Did you post the video because you are proud of the achievement, or just because you can grab some viewer numbers for your YT?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post
    It's obvious you care what others think. that's why you posted the vid. you thought you would get lots of.. wow nice job dude. your amazing.. but no, your getting what everyone thinks, it means jack shit you killed swifty.. no 15 minutes of fame.. try again
    You're*, You're*. I couldn't care less what anyone on the internet thinks of me or my playstyle dude, and I mean that.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    I killed swifty. Post a vid of you killing him plz.
    Hmm so making a vid of you killing er no ganking someone is worth attention these days .. must be desperate lol

    and even after jumping him you were at half health at the end of the fight, pretty sloppy tbh.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

  10. #30
    Mechagnome Lewdrumpslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In a Field
    Posts
    513
    not only a show off, now a grammar nazi

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    You're*, You're*. I couldn't care less what anyone on the internet thinks of me or my playstyle dude, and I mean that.
    You DO know being a grammar nazi is frowned upon by mods here, right?

    And if you truly don't care, why are you looking for praise or pats on the back by posting them here? And if you say that was not your intent, you're lying to yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post
    not only a show off, now a grammar nazi
    Sister is an english teacher, it comes easy.

  13. #33
    The Lightbringer turskanaattori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,064
    So you killed a player who was half-afk while "abusing" the klaxxi enhancement that deals ridiculous damage?
    Ok congrats.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 10:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    english
    Lol'd heartily.

  14. #34
    Brewmaster DieFichte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Confederaziun svizra
    Posts
    1,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    And if you truly don't care, why are you looking for praise or pats on the back by posting them here? And if you say that was not your intent, you're lying to yourself.
    He probably doesn't care about it, because he just wants to grab some youtube views.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    So you killed a player who was half-afk while "abusing" the klaxxi enhancement that deals ridiculous damage?
    Ok congrats.[COLOR="red"]
    Rogue opens with cheapshot.
    cheapshot 5 second duration
    cheapshot wears off
    warrior movies the split second the stun wears off.


    Musta been afk.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    He probably doesn't care about it, because he just wants to grab some youtube views.
    Guess it's worth making yourself look like an idiot for a couple extra youtube views, right?

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    Sister is an english teacher, it comes easy.
    Cool! My teacher is Swedish!

  18. #38
    Brewmaster DieFichte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Confederaziun svizra
    Posts
    1,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Ylera View Post
    Guess it's worth making yourself look like an idiot for a couple extra youtube views, right?
    Not really, most of us have ad blocker anyway, and I don't think he is even partnered.

    (Fun fact: If Swifty would make a movie about getting killed by this rogue, he would make money!)

  19. #39
    Warchief SourceOfInfection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In an expensive beach front condo I don't deserve.
    Posts
    2,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    So how about that thumbs up?
    Sure, you're not looking for validation.
    I've seen what's over the mountain, and you don't have anything to be dancing about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu Hov View Post
    Well fuck if you all want some sources here's some websites. I haven't read them so fuck you if you blame me for bad info.

  20. #40
    If you are in Dread Waste why is it showing World defense for Blue Sky Logging Grounds which is in Northrend?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •