Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Yo, try without the op klaxxi augs.

That had roughly the degree of skill as, ganking lvl 86 as 90...

10+ Year Old Account
    Swifty without his groupies? Never thought I'd see the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares. I don't get why this had to be posted on youtube AND deserved a thread on MMO.

This thread is a sausage fest. Electronic sausage licking fest. Please STAHP! Go fap and play the game instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/swifty/b/370109235 at the 1:20 mark. Def wasn't afk.
    He used nearly all his CDs to kill the mob, you attack him from nowhere, he wasnt even ready for that, he also said that he had a macro for the charge to charge the mob. What I am saying is, he was just farming a mob and was in no way ready to duel you or whatever. So please, duel swifty when he is actually aware that you are going to attack him. Now please stop boasting that you killed swifty. ( not that he is that great anyway )

That's goldeneye music bro!
    Within the first 4 seconds I recognised it as Dam level music. You kinda stole the thunder of me announcing it Oh well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by 6ev4enko View Post
    He used nearly all his CDs to kill the mob, you attack him from nowhere, he wasnt even ready for that, he also said that he had a macro for the charge to charge the mob. What I am saying is, he was just farming a mob and was in no way ready to duel you or whatever. So please, duel swifty when he is actually aware that you are going to attack him. Now please stop boasting that you killed swifty. ( not that he is that great anyway )
    There's not much boasting, and nowhere did i say it was a fair fight. It's world pvp and anything goes. Given the state of warriors right now you're damn right I calculated this attack to my advantage.

---------- Post added 2013-02-23 at 10:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Within the first 4 seconds I recognised it as Dam level music. You kinda stole the thunder of me announcing it Oh well...
    My niggah. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I killed swifty. Post a vid of you killing him plz.
    The fact that someone considers this an achievement and something to be proud of, is actually really sad. He's not that great. Also, I'd really edit your comment "My niggah" really quickly before someone either picks a hole in it or a mod eyes it disapprovingly. How that's a valid response to "I recognised the music" I will never know.

"Alex, did you get the butter?" "innit queer" O.o

Boggles the mind.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Horrible video. You should be ashamed of yourself OP.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    The fact that someone considers this an achievement and something to be proud of, is actually really sad. He's not that great. Also, I'd really edit your comment "My niggah" really quickly before someone either picks a hole in it or a mod eyes it disapprovingly. How that's a valid response to "I recognised the music" I will never know.

"Alex, did you get the butter?" "innit queer" O.o

Boggles the mind.
    no. fuck you niggah

Deleted
    i culd never emagine this still going on

What is wrong with you people...

Ok, so Swifty isn't the most loved/skilled pvper around, but he IS relatively famous.
    This rogue uploaded this video because he managed a gank on a relatively famous player - THAT IS ALL.
    He GANKED him, GANKING is not 'fair' in any sense of the word, nor is world pvp. Rogues are cheap, but so are warriors.
    I myself probs wouldn't post a vid, but i'd certainly brag about it... BECAUSE HE IS RELATIVELY FAMOUS.

It's funny how easily the OP created such a massive thread just by saying BS and getting views on the vid. Kudos to the OP for advertising this vid, not for killing Swifty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    I think the sad thing here is that you think this was enough of a "thing" to edit, upload and post.
    This.

There is plenty of people that have killed him. He's not a god or anything.

no. fuck you niggah
    Also rofl at the hidden text

Quote Originally Posted by Lap View Post
    What is wrong with you people...

Ok, so Swifty isn't the most loved/skilled pvper around, but he IS relatively famous.
    This rogue uploaded this video because he managed a gank on a relatively famous player - THAT IS ALL.
    He GANKED him, GANKING is not 'fair' in any sense of the word, nor is world pvp. Rogues are cheap, but so are warriors.
    I myself probs wouldn't post a vid, but i'd certainly brag about it... BECAUSE HE IS RELATIVELY FAMOUS.
    Thank you :P

I killed swifty. Post a vid of you killing him plz.
    Implying that Swifty plays above a 1500 level and doesn't just get carried to everything...

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    Also rofl at the hidden text
    so sneaky

Deleted
    okay, i reported this thread tbh.. Delznopem i hope you learned somthing atleast..

Quote Originally Posted by Trops View Post
    This.

There is plenty of people that have killed him. He's not a god or anything.
    But he's famous on Youtube so he must be good right? It's not like he had friends carry him to 2200 for his gear or anything. I mean come on.. It's Swifty.