MMOC not snapping to Post

Hey there, so basicly when I refresh a thread it doesnt snap back to the post I previously made like it usually does. Sometimes it will snap to a random post ive made on that page or it just wont snap down at all.

Anyone else getting this? (yeah im aware its just a mild inconvenience)

Happens to me quite often. Not sure the cause, whether it be the page loading extra slowly, or a possible image (signature usually) causing it to load slow. If you notice, the page isn't 100% loaded when it happens, but it never seems to finish.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Do you notice the page waiting for something else to load (in the bottom status bar maybe) when that happens?

Is there any particular link that's broken, or is it just random?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Do you notice the page waiting for something else to load (in the bottom status bar maybe) when that happens?

Is there any particular link that's broken, or is it just random?
    Seems to be very random tbh, and I always let it finish loading to be sure. Oddly enough it seems to have fixed itself now, most likely something on my end.

EDIT: Yeah scrap that, came back randomly, it'l snap to the post for a second then go to the top of the page.
    Last edited by Tommo; 2013-02-23 at 09:09 PM.

Is it something above it loading afterward and pushing the content down? The top ad or something?

Tried a wee test, seems like if I post on the first page of a thread it wont snap down but others are fine (it may very well be totally random though). And no adblocks on so I dont see anything.

Okay, I'll test things and try to reproduce; let me know if you figure out any more info

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    For the record, this happens to me regularly when the site pings out and I hit refresh; Both when having posted and entering a thread through the "go to first unread"-button.