Ninjalooting Guild

--REMOVED-- Is a bunch of ninjalooters as they refused to give equal share to disenchanted items.
    They claimed ''It's not the lootrules'' even thu being stated (I have screenshot) ''MS = ROll'' Once an item had been disenchanted, they claimed it.

Imo, that is not fair in any logical way so here I am, calling them egoitistc, turkish assholes.

Thanks for your attention, please if you're on --REMOVED--, make sure these tards dont ruin someone elses night.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-02-25 at 08:04 PM.

I will shame them

Oh is this going to be like that Korean story with the server outcast?
    Permanently unsubscribed as of 03/10/2014.

Been a fun run guys, but the game's officially moved into the "Milk the Playerbase" phase. And I for one don't intend to stick around as the cost of expansions go up, content in them goes down, and raids become further and further apart.
    Maybe I'll be back for WoW2, but probably not. - Slowpoke, the former Dokhidamo

1) Racial discrimination: "turkish assholes"

2) Naming and Shaming

3) Petty reason to call them out and get upset with them... over enchanting mats.. really?

Jaylock thinks: I forsee lock in the near future...
    Last edited by Rivin; 2013-02-25 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Removed quote
    It is my humble opinion that TBC was the most entertaining expansion.
    The Fonz wants you to smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    1) Racial discrimination: "turkish assholes"

2) Naming and Shaming

3) Petty reason to call them out and get upset with them... over enchanting mats.. really?
    Well regarding #3, it would be a problem if the guild were ignoring rolls and just DEing stuff for themselves.

But from what I understand, they did offer anyone the ability to MS roll. They just DE'd without offering offspec rolls.
    Permanently unsubscribed as of 03/10/2014.

Been a fun run guys, but the game's officially moved into the "Milk the Playerbase" phase. And I for one don't intend to stick around as the cost of expansions go up, content in them goes down, and raids become further and further apart.
    Maybe I'll be back for WoW2, but probably not. - Slowpoke, the former Dokhidamo

Naming and Shaming is forbidden here.
    SUCH INFRACTIONS
    MANY POST
    SO POWERFUL
    WOW

(Armory) | (Twitter)
    Global Moderator of MMO-Champion.com