Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe that drop rating... I've been hunting it since it was put on the event. Done it with an average of 6-10 charecters every year, and no luck at finding it yet.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Rare things are good. Everything is slowly becoming available "without effort" to everyone and its a shitty design.

Lower the droprate even more for all i care.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    How do you know that the droprate is only 0.03% ? I've got it yesterday, and if the droprate is that low, I must have been very lucky then...
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50250
    Look at the droprate percentage.

I think they should increase the droprate to at least 1-2%, maybe 3-4%, as that's the droprate on the Brewfest mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Rare things are good. Everything is slowly becoming available "without effort" to everyone and its a shitty design.

Lower the droprate even more for all i care.
    Sure, lower the droprate, but allow people to kill the boss every day of the year.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Afaik the event ends 23:59 on saturday.
    ^

Today is the last day.

---------- Post added 2013-02-23 at 05:09 PM ----------

Btw I'd be fine with this low drop rate if fucking Ivar didn't take ten years to open the fucking door...
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post

Sure, lower the droprate, but allow people to kill the boss every day of the year.
    They should just make all mounts available as you roll your fully heroic-geared lvl 90 with all titles and achievements already earned.

Sounds like a fun game!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    They should just make all mounts available as you roll your fully heroic-geared lvl 90 with all titles and achievements already earned.

Sounds like a fun game!
    How is that the same as putting in effort to kill the boss 365 times a year? (aka, once a day)
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Another valentines holiday passes

And No Mount

Oh well better luck next year

10+ Year Old Account
    3 years, atleast 4-5 chars per year. Nothing. Just FML.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    Same here. Had 7*15Chance, but no
    Atleast each kill gave around 50g

Maybe next year!
    This. Probably the easiest gold+valor for the past two weeks.

Got it last year and it should get buffed. The droprate is abyssmal.

Deleted
    To feel like I have to race as many toons I have to level 89+ to be able to do it is not so fun. Especially running it every day on those characters, not fun.
    Anyway, i'm still raging, I have done HH every year since the increased drop rate, every day on 5 characters. No mount, yet one of my friends got it 3 times in one year on the same character. Yup

nah, keep it rare. nice to actually have something that hasn't been nerfed to the ground thanks to casuals qqing about it.

Drop rate is a bitch but I guess you have to simply deal with it. I'm a mount collector and of course all I got was "a heartbreaker". Ironically, thats what the event turned into (the heart breaker) on the last day of it. Was doing it on 4 chars aswell every day

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    not only it didnt drop for me...the gas mask was the one i really wanted and that too didnt drop

i think how it is now should stay how it is. its rare for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 years straight doing this event...lost count of the times I've done it...not once seen one dropped for me....To whom ever recieves that mount...you shall feel the wrath of legos under your feet for the next 20 years

Deleted
    id suggest to increase the droprate to at least rare raid mount droprate (1-3%). Having a limited time of tries ensures that it will remain the rarest mount, while upgrading the acquisition chance from "celestial alignment" to "very very lucky".

4 toons a day and no mount

meanwhile I got multiple brewfest mounts I no longer needed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    4 toons a day and no mount

meanwhile I got multiple brewfest mounts I no longer needed.
    OFC The items you want always start to drop frequently when you already have it

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    All drop-mounts should be 1%, that's rare enough. 0.03% is stupid.
    Ya, that would definitely be fine with me. 0.03% is absolutely ridiculous. You'd have to do it for 5 years straight, or something asinine to even have a 50% chance. Something stupid like that anyways. haha. I mean come on, at least make it 0.3% to give people "some" hope. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just like it if it was a two-seater.

"Hey, wanna ride my Love Rocket? It's huge!"