Monks are still shit.
    Bad patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    No instant fear from lock
    Cyclone finally has DRS and a CD for ferals
    Shockwave is unviable
    Monk blanket silence nerfed

All positive changes imo, Atm rocking at about 2.1k in 2's and 3s on PTR it seems alot more balanced than live is at the moment..although in 3s i'm playing RMP, and we barely lose because of our opener
    Blood Fear nerf - happened
    cyclone DR and CD for ferals - partially happened. DR for cyclone was revereted thank god
    Shockwave is still viable as it's the only real CC in that tier
    Monk blanket silence nerf - happened and overkill. Shouldve been nerfed to 3 seconds instead of 2.

As for all other classes I think (and hope) next patch will be fine. Only class that hasnt been touched, and actually buffed are mages...

tonning down the warriors overlords runnign around is a nice step, maybe we will see other melees in arenas
    But the overall gameplay is still terrible. What they did to mages in the last 2 expansions is a nice example of how to destroy a class.

Deleted
    Shockwave is unviable

All positive changes imo, Atm rocking at about 2.1k in 2's and 3s on PTR it seems alot more balanced than live is at the moment..although in 3s i'm playing RMP, and we barely lose because of our opener
    The problem is, there is no battlefatigue on the PTR unless they recently changed that. So healing on live will be 30% lower then what you're saying on PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shockwave is unviable

+30% heal reduction / q into RPS / RLS / R anything S; going to be less fun on live promise <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Blood Fear nerf - happened
    cyclone DR and CD for ferals - partially happened. DR for cyclone was revereted thank god
    Shockwave is still viable as it's the only real CC in that tier
    Monk blanket silence nerf - happened and overkill. Shouldve been nerfed to 3 seconds instead of 2.

As for all other classes I think (and hope) next patch will be fine. Only class that hasnt been touched, and actually buffed are mages...
    If rogues go through to live without any nerfs between here and then I will be both surprised and terrified. They are DESTROYING everything on PTR atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    If rogues go through to live without any nerfs between here and then I will be both surprised and terrified. They are DESTROYING everything on PTR atm.
    thug cleave will be fun to chain q into with a wizard comp.. here comes another retarded season, yay.