Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Alright, I guess. I went shopping today and my pants fell down at the checkout.

I wasn't sure whether to be embarrassed or excited.
    Sunglasses and Advil, last night was mad real. Sun coming up, 5 a.m., I wonder if they got cabs still?
    Thinking 'bout the girl in all leopard who was rubbing the wood like Kiki Shepherd
    Two tattoos: one read "No Apologies". The other said "Love is Cursed by Monogamy"

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Which college Hastings?

Today I took the day off (only had one 50 min class). Woke up, called US Open people to inquire about tickets. Worked out (only one set, I was so tired). I made my poster last night and did Italian homework last night. Just gotta study for my psyche test and do the extra credit for it for the test tomorrow and mentally prepare for my poster presentation tomorrow.
    Which college you going to in the city Blue?

Actually I go to St. John's University in Queens.

Today I'm super tired. Slept like 12:30 last night. Woke up at 6 today. Got to school like 7:05, took a psychology test. Met with research professor and showed her poster. She said I had to move some things around so I had to skip the first 45 mins of my Italian class untaping and reprinting and taping things. Went to the rest of my classes. Had to skip Analytical Mechanics though because it was during poster time. Met back with professor before I went to the poster area to set up. She told me to wear my shoes even though my sneakers were comfier. As I was tying my shoes my Quantum teacher walked in and said to tuck in my shirt. Zzz. Presented from like 12:30-3. 2 people showed up, and one was a physics professor who tracked me down lol since he knew I was presenting and he also had students presenting. After that I met up with some people in one of my classes to do this group project, dicked around on school computers for like 45 mins, picked step dad up and came home.

Currently doing this extra credit thing due at midnight for my psyche test today, and also have to finish up some group work. So tired zzz.

How do I still not have a graphic artist? Wtf do you guys do for a living?

Red Storm! Visiting friends at St. Johns was the only reason I liked going to Queens lol

Laniakea Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth
    Semi-alright day.

Had a computer science test, aquatic science test, dictation in music theory, and a vocab quiz in clase de espanol, but other than that the day was actually pretty good.

Got to talk a lot of politics today with someone, and that was quite enjoyable.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Haven't posted here in a bit so here goes. I made a new friend yesterday! she is awesome! even tho we just met we have been talking as if we have known each other for years haha. Also there is a festival coming up this weekend which im excited about. it lasts for 3 days. Other then that my day has been...normal? nothing big has happened Well i did catch a shiny purrloin in pokemon <.<
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Red Storm! Visiting friends at St. Johns was the only reason I liked going to Queens lol
    Yeah lol.

----

Been a few days since I last posted. I went to this physics ceremony and got inducted to this society. Also got nominated to get a silver key to my school or something, they nominate the top 4 people in each department. I rank 1ed my psyche test that I mentioned in the last post, waiting on results of Ordinary Differential Equations Test, and also another Psyche test this week. I also won my fantasy basketball League.

Still feeling empty. Nothing is ever enough lol. There are some contests Playstation is giving and I want to win but I don't really have this artistic talent that seems in demand. It seems my doctor/engineer skills are useless on the internet, and those art majors who are going to make $30, 000 a year are able to dominate these contests. Weird, right?

Also, I saw that guy today. He was kind of annoying.

I got a 98 on that ODE test. Not sure if it was the highest grade since we didn't get tests back, just got our grades. Some people still didn't take the test.

I got 105 on the Psyche test....but someone else got 106. I rank 2ed it. I'm such a worthless failure lol, I'm kind of sad. :/

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 07:19 PM ----------

Forgot to mention, I got my US Open tickets. I'm gonna see a Quarter Finals match.

started training for a 5k run. Time to get my fitness on! lol.

also my dog pooped on my bed, so that was sort of awful.
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week a man robs a gas station with a BOOMERANG? wtf

My day hasn't really begun yet, but I found out I could get in contact with a friend that I thought I had lost my contact with, so that cheered me up

Forgot to mention, I got my US Open tickets. I'm gonna see a Quarter Finals match.
    Nice, day or evening? I have my press pass to the Semi-finals and Finals matches and paid myself for the Quarter Finals evening session.

Ugh, AP tests all throughout the next two weeks (http://professionals.collegeboard.co...ap/about/dates)

Week one:
    Monday is Psychology
    Tuesday is Computer Science
    Wednesday is Calculus AB

Week two:
    Monday is Music Theory
    Tuesday is United States Government and Politics
    Thursday is Macroeconomics

Thankfully after those I'm pretty much done since there will be only about 2-3 weeks of school left after that point. And then graduation!

Studying time...
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Nice, day or evening? I have my press pass to the Semi-finals and Finals matches and paid myself for the Quarter Finals evening session.
    !??!?!?! You have what now?!?!?!?!?!? I'm REALLLLLLY jealous.

Quarter Finals evening session #22. I couldn't find a single finals or semifinals seat when I checked when they opened it to USTA members (which I became a part of just to buy tickets early).

!??!?!?! You have what now?!?!?!?!?!? I'm REALLLLLLY jealous.

Quarter Finals evening session #22. I couldn't find a single finals or semifinals seat when I checked when they opened it to USTA members (which I became a part of just to buy tickets early).
    I work for NBC lol I get to walk into sporting events with my little plastic badge.

It was good, nothing to complain about
    One reason for WoW decline I often hear is that its an old game and naturally people get bored with it. But TV is much older and people still watch that. Surely if a thing you once enjoyed keept staying fun, you would still use it?

Well, the next two weeks I'll be taking 6 AP tests, tomorrow is Psychology.

After that I'm pretty much done with high school except for 3 finals and then finally at long last it is graduation time!

Spent all day recovering from illness, but thanks to friends who are either also sick or willing to risk getting sick, I got to watch some people play SNES games in-between sleeping it off. Pretty good for a sick day.

this thread is dedicated to hate on the rain.... yes the weather, ok so this morning it was pouring and i was waiting at the bus stop and i think "its raining.... better keep my phone in my pocket to be safe". About 10 minutes later the bus comes and the phone doesnt turn on. I start to panic, and when I get to school I looked up if there was a way to fix it. I am currently keeping my phone in a plastic bag full of rice (which I stole from the scince rooms).That is all.I just wanted to vent some where. FUCK THE MOTHER FUCKING RAIN!
    ps... most of the time i give money to kids in the lunch room who forgot their lunch. yesterday i declined because i was saving up for something! could this be the reason why i was serverly FUCKED

3 AP tests down, 3 to go.

Also.

AP Music Theory test makes the AP Calculus test look like 2+2=4.....

(took the AP calc this morning, took a music theory AP practice test this afternoon, the music theory one was so much fucking harder)

Woke up at 6 and went to school and prepared a little for the Theology Final I had today. I think I did well, but man. I was haunted today lol..For some reason while I was studying I thought about this thing and got pretty distracted for a bit, I felt horrible.

Remember this?

I went to this physics ceremony and got inducted to this society.
    Well...I have a regret about something that happened at this ceremony, and I was thinking about it today for some reason.

It was...the ceremony started with this little contest where we we had to build a design using paper to make an egg survive being dropped onto a rock. It was mainly for the students (inductees, and other physics students), but some of the alumni who came to speak participated too. Just a few. Anyway...one of the alumni was handicapped, in a wheelchair (I believe he was paralyzed in some shooting). Since the contest was the first thing of the ceremony the people were still gathering and stuff, and the alumni was speaking with the department head and it looked a little important, but I wanted to ask him to work with me. (Kind of just to be a nice guy, since he was kind of sitting in the back because of his wheelchair (although the room wasn't big by any means.) However, the group was limited to 3 people, and I already established a group with this guy I was good friends with who went to the same high school as me and this other guy who I was pretty acquainted with in my Quantum class, so we just kept designing and I didn't get to ask the guy.

It's not a huge deal and the guy didn't look like he was sad or missing out on anything, but I feel like such a douchebag. I usually try to be a nice guy (although I hate showing it, I don't want people to think I'm nice) but man. That really tore me up. I could have reached out and been nice. We might not have won (in fact, our group lost) but still, it might have made the guy felt nice.

And to top it off, my step dad was picking me up from the thing, since I let him have the car, so I kind of jetted at the end since it was Wed night and I had a test the next morning. I think, as I was walking across campus, I caught a glimpse of him going the same direction as me (it was very dark and hard to tell), but since my step dad had been waiting for like 20 mins I just power walked and didn't take the chance to see him, or I'd have stopped to tell him his presentation was good or something.

And that...is what haunted me today when I was studying for my test in the library. I'm truly a horrible person, a villain.