Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Fine, very hot and humid though.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's my sunday, so it's going pretty well. Had a nice few days off, would be nice to be on a "normal" work schedule though. As opposed to my 7pm-3 30 am Sun-thur shift schedule.

Anywho, its pretty chilly in PA..im diggin' the weather!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

My day was great, got a lot of stuff done and feel like I can take the rest of the time to sleep.

Sick, out of food, out of medications, barley able sleep more than 2 hours, out of money, and said money won't be here until the weekend.I'm feeling peachy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday was good. Had my second assignment in game design and analysis which was awesome, one of the few courses ever that I'm actually looking forward to have seminars in!

Today is "rest before a lot of seminars riight before the weekend"-day, so it's all gaming and reading \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Thursday today..

Temperature is cold as hell now where I live in Sweden.. Started a new position at work as the Sales Boss.. Which is great! Going home in about an hour to drink some Red wine and probably play some GTA 5. Girlfriend is about to give birth to my first child aswell. Do not know the sex of it yet which makes it hard for me to think about anything else than that tbh..

We are exactly 1 week over time now.. So just trying to do other stuff and NOT think about it untill the baby decides its time to get out..

Tick tock tick tock...

My day went superb, I was with my Bf and we went for movie and then nice dinner. We are going to marry this christmas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spent most of my day playing the BF4 beta, so it's been pretty swell so far. Although it's a requirement to rage like there's no tomorrow when playing an FPS game, but I at least have one of my new class mates from uni to scream with/at.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

On my holiday, watching for some chinese guilds competing for world second Garrosh Hellscream (25 Heroic) and finally got the winner..

Deleted
    My depression is getting alot worse again so i've slept most of the day, couldve been better :<.

work and work and MMo champion and again work , but its all good

Deleted
    Xmass coming, so I'm the happiest man in the world !

Deleted
    Yep, prepearing for christmas :P

Jajaja making a deal with Mom to give me a gift if I let her see my grades. Hold this image so it's easier for me to text:

Great!
    Found a new hookup and got tickets to see the Thunder play tomorrow night!

10+ Year Old Account
    It went very well, got a package from amazon. Went out with the lady for the evening and had fun. Got back home, opened it...was my PSU/dvd rom drive(wrong one, it was no sata and i didn't even read it when i ordered it and my first mech keyboard [love it]) and put together the comp and troubleshooted all the problems and now i just wait for best buy to open so i can go get a dvd rom drive and install the OS ( i would d/l it to a flashdrive but I don't have a flashdrive and I already have the disc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

10+ Year Old Account
    Today i realized something about myself. Im trying to correct everything around me. People who drive wrong, people who are rude to others in public etc. But today I was going down an escalator and I seen this couple talking. And he was telling his gf or wife that she was a perfectionist and what if SHE was imperfect for trying to be perfect.... Im not a perfectionist but that message hit home. What if its just me? When im online on a game or something, I act like a complete moron, a prankster. I wonder if im taking real life too seriously.

Deleted
    Fuck my work. I have worked my nuts off over the last 18 months going from a kitchen porter to head supervisor, and now one of my colleagues is literally blackmailing our new manager into fucking me over because she dislikes the way I work.

Deleted
    I woke up late. I went to bed at 230 am yesterday and needed to wake up at 10 but I need at least 8 hours of sleep. Apparently I was afraid I wouldn't wake up in time and I slept very shallow, feeling almost awake and I think some Russians appeared in my dream which makes no sense. I woke up at 10 and put my karate suit in the washing machine and then went to bed again until 12. I remember I had another weird dream but I forgot it's contents. When I woke up I ate some breakfast and on skype my girlfriend was very enthusiastic about the valentine card I sent her. Then I took a shower and called her again. She asked me if it was prohibited for women to propose in my country and asked if it was possible to propose as a woman on February the 29th like in France. Then somebody rang the door and my mom wasn't opening so I had to receive the guest and offer her something to drink. The old lady somehow knew about my girlfriend and it turned out my mom wasn't busy with another customer as I originally thought but just didn't hear the bell and had the curtains closed so I could get back to my phone call. Then my karate teacher arrived and I trained for 6 hours. When I came home I found macaroni in the kitchen, and while typing this I still have sore muscles from the day before yesterdays' training.