Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Had such a long day. Got up at like 7 and drove to school late since it's Friday. Got to school like 8:10, spent like 20 minutes in the lab setting up the outline of how I want my research poster for the one I'm presenting on Thursday. Then spent until like 10:25 in the computer lab getting the easy parts of the poster ready and printing them, teacher came to school, showed her a draft in the lab, went back to the computer lab and printed and did some more work, had 2 classes. Then went to teacher, showed her revised stuff. Went back to computer lab to reprint stuff, the main stuff of the poster, but now lol it's like the teacher wanted that stuff to be changed. Ended up leaving school at 5 with more work to do. Zzzz. I actually got a lot accomplished though.

Quote Originally Posted by Politicus View Post
    (We got a basketball goal!!)
    What's a basketball goal?

Today isn't over but started out pretty uneventful. I slept kind of early last night (11 PM) since I was so tired from this week's school and research. Yesterday itself was a long day lol. This morning I worked out, called my grandma, setup my poster a little bit, watched an episode of shark tank while eating lunch. I did a little more poster work, still have some more of that to do today, and also I made my parents get me a $20 PSN card when they went shopping. Gonna buy the Walking Dead game since it's like $10.49. I deserve a treat.

Terrible just terrible. I just found out my cousin passed away. Died of Septic Shock. It's hit me real hard he was mentally handicapped but he never let that keep him from enjoying life. He went so suddenly =/
    Yep

Hastings I'm PRETTTTTTTY sure the Dallas Mavericks, San Antonio Spurs, and Houston Rockets all call it a basketball "hoop" like the rest of the English speaking world.

My day, just busy busy and busy. What i want to say is what is a busy day!!! No relax time, just work work and work!

Which college Hastings?

Today I took the day off (only had one 50 min class). Woke up, called US Open people to inquire about tickets. Worked out (only one set, I was so tired). I made my poster last night and did Italian homework last night. Just gotta study for my psyche test and do the extra credit for it for the test tomorrow and mentally prepare for my poster presentation tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I guess. I went shopping today and my pants fell down at the checkout.

I wasn't sure whether to be embarrassed or excited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Which college Hastings?

Today I took the day off (only had one 50 min class). Woke up, called US Open people to inquire about tickets. Worked out (only one set, I was so tired). I made my poster last night and did Italian homework last night. Just gotta study for my psyche test and do the extra credit for it for the test tomorrow and mentally prepare for my poster presentation tomorrow.
    Which college you going to in the city Blue?

Actually I go to St. John's University in Queens.

Today I'm super tired. Slept like 12:30 last night. Woke up at 6 today. Got to school like 7:05, took a psychology test. Met with research professor and showed her poster. She said I had to move some things around so I had to skip the first 45 mins of my Italian class untaping and reprinting and taping things. Went to the rest of my classes. Had to skip Analytical Mechanics though because it was during poster time. Met back with professor before I went to the poster area to set up. She told me to wear my shoes even though my sneakers were comfier. As I was tying my shoes my Quantum teacher walked in and said to tuck in my shirt. Zzz. Presented from like 12:30-3. 2 people showed up, and one was a physics professor who tracked me down lol since he knew I was presenting and he also had students presenting. After that I met up with some people in one of my classes to do this group project, dicked around on school computers for like 45 mins, picked step dad up and came home.

Currently doing this extra credit thing due at midnight for my psyche test today, and also have to finish up some group work. So tired zzz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Red Storm! Visiting friends at St. Johns was the only reason I liked going to Queens lol

Haven't posted here in a bit so here goes. I made a new friend yesterday! she is awesome! even tho we just met we have been talking as if we have known each other for years haha. Also there is a festival coming up this weekend which im excited about. it lasts for 3 days. Other then that my day has been...normal? nothing big has happened Well i did catch a shiny purrloin in pokemon <.<
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Red Storm! Visiting friends at St. Johns was the only reason I liked going to Queens lol
    Yeah lol.

----

Been a few days since I last posted. I went to this physics ceremony and got inducted to this society. Also got nominated to get a silver key to my school or something, they nominate the top 4 people in each department. I rank 1ed my psyche test that I mentioned in the last post, waiting on results of Ordinary Differential Equations Test, and also another Psyche test this week. I also won my fantasy basketball League.

Still feeling empty. Nothing is ever enough lol. There are some contests Playstation is giving and I want to win but I don't really have this artistic talent that seems in demand. It seems my doctor/engineer skills are useless on the internet, and those art majors who are going to make $30, 000 a year are able to dominate these contests. Weird, right?

Also, I saw that guy today. He was kind of annoying.

I got a 98 on that ODE test. Not sure if it was the highest grade since we didn't get tests back, just got our grades. Some people still didn't take the test.

I got 105 on the Psyche test....but someone else got 106. I rank 2ed it. I'm such a worthless failure lol, I'm kind of sad. :/

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 07:19 PM ----------

Forgot to mention, I got my US Open tickets. I'm gonna see a Quarter Finals match.

10+ Year Old Account
    started training for a 5k run. Time to get my fitness on! lol.

also my dog pooped on my bed, so that was sort of awful.
    Hi

Deleted
    My day hasn't really begun yet, but I found out I could get in contact with a friend that I thought I had lost my contact with, so that cheered me up

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot to mention, I got my US Open tickets. I'm gonna see a Quarter Finals match.
    Nice, day or evening? I have my press pass to the Semi-finals and Finals matches and paid myself for the Quarter Finals evening session.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Nice, day or evening? I have my press pass to the Semi-finals and Finals matches and paid myself for the Quarter Finals evening session.
    !??!?!?! You have what now?!?!?!?!?!? I'm REALLLLLLY jealous.

Quarter Finals evening session #22. I couldn't find a single finals or semifinals seat when I checked when they opened it to USTA members (which I became a part of just to buy tickets early).

10+ Year Old Account
    !??!?!?! You have what now?!?!?!?!?!? I'm REALLLLLLY jealous.

Quarter Finals evening session #22. I couldn't find a single finals or semifinals seat when I checked when they opened it to USTA members (which I became a part of just to buy tickets early).
    I work for NBC lol I get to walk into sporting events with my little plastic badge.

It was good, nothing to complain about
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Spent all day recovering from illness, but thanks to friends who are either also sick or willing to risk getting sick, I got to watch some people play SNES games in-between sleeping it off. Pretty good for a sick day.