Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Peachy keen, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    shit monday. i have a client meeting. Mondays exist solely to fuck me with how idiotic people can be. Its 12:22 and I need a fucking drink
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Pretty good here thank you. Just starting Tuesday!

Kind of meeh, was pretty tired by noon so I took a long nap after lunch. Kinda bored now :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I work at a hotel where I do 3 different jobs. I was scheduled for both my Breakfast Server and Utilities (Janitorial and Maintenance work). Called the night before and found out there wasn't enough rooms sold to have me come in as the 2nd Breakfast person, sweet 3 extra hours of sleep. I woke up an hour after breakfast being told by a different Co-worker that I'm late and I have to come in for Breakfast even though there isn't enough rooms for the hotel's budget to allow a 2nd breakfast person. Arrive 2 hours after Breakfast started and get talked to about coming in when I'm scheduled even though I was told not to by the front Desk Manager. I'm annoyed as hell cause I know she doesn't know what she's talking about but just act like nothings wrong til I can wait for the Assistant General Manager to come in. Explain to her what happened and I'm told it's not my fault and to keep doing what I'm doing. Find out later that the Front Desk Manager called the AGM after calling me to complain in the early hours of the morning instead of just waiting for her to come in. AGM personally thanks me for coming in even though I shouldn't have and tells me she appreciates my work. We walk out of her office and both of us see the FDM on her Facebook on company time, on a company computer. Guess who's in trouble now? Karma's a bitch.

Deleted
    My day has been good so far

it was dull, stuck in class all day

Deleted
    My day was awesome. Lunch tacos!

10+ Year Old Account
    my day was pretty messy I got zero sleep last night and had to go out early that morning for a mandatory meeting with the bau55.
    not sure how I managed to get through the day...

Deleted
    It was a fine standard day, earlier home from work, so afterall a fine day.

Deleted
    Pretty good, day off from work, played WoW all day with the fiance, had a guild raid, got BH hc to 20%, now sleep =D

Deleted
    Finally broke top 10 on the leaderboard in Diablo I can take a nap now

10+ Year Old Account
    So yesterday was my last day at work (put in my resignation letter 2 weeks ago, I was a logistics coordinator if anyone was curious at all) and said my goodbyes to everyone. Was a small crew but we kicked some serious ass and I made a lot of friends in the year I was there.

My family and I are moving to the philly area on tuesday. Someone came in and made an offer 2 weeks ago and they wanted us to move out of our 3,000sqft home in 2 weeks(may1st is settlement, they had their house sell and they make settlement 4/28 and the house they had planned on buying got appraised much lower then the asking price and the seller didn't want to lower it) . We didn't even have a place to go, so family went down and found a really nice townhome to rent and we have been downsizing and throwing stuff away for the past 2 weeks. Movers coming in monday to pack and tuesday they are coming in with a tractor-trailer to move us. Tuesday night we stay at a hotel near King of Prussia mall and wednesday we move in and they unpack us.

However the buyers for our house are really pushing this to the limit with negotiations. They had some VA inspector come in and literally spent 2 hours searching for anything wrong with the house, they found 2 things and they want us to fix them on top of the 1,000$ home warranty we are giving them for a year. So we have been going back and forth on this with them and now waiting for them to sign the paperwork so we finally can be at peace until settlement. It's been stressful for the past 2 weeks but hopefully it works out in the end.

/rant sorry for the wall of text. I pretty much just cleaned the house all today with family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydruid View Post
    So yesterday was my last day at work (put in my resignation letter 2 weeks ago, I was a logistics coordinator if anyone was curious at all) and said my goodbyes to everyone. Was a small crew but we kicked some serious ass and I made a lot of friends in the year I was there.

My family and I are moving to the philly area on tuesday. Someone came in and made an offer 2 weeks ago and they wanted us to move out of our 3,000sqft home in 2 weeks(may1st is settlement, they had their house sell and they make settlement 4/28 and the house they had planned on buying got appraised much lower then the asking price and the seller didn't want to lower it) . We didn't even have a place to go, so family went down and found a really nice townhome to rent and we have been downsizing and throwing stuff away for the past 2 weeks. Movers coming in monday to pack and tuesday they are coming in with a tractor-trailer to move us. Tuesday night we stay at a hotel near King of Prussia mall and wednesday we move in and they unpack us.

However the buyers for our house are really pushing this to the limit with negotiations. They had some VA inspector come in and literally spent 2 hours searching for anything wrong with the house, they found 2 things and they want us to fix them on top of the 1,000$ home warranty we are giving them for a year. So we have been going back and forth on this with them and now waiting for them to sign the paperwork so we finally can be at peace until settlement. It's been stressful for the past 2 weeks but hopefully it works out in the end.

/rant sorry for the wall of text. I pretty much just cleaned the house all today with family.
    Well if you are a meat eater and need some cheering up, drive across the Ben Franklin Bridge and go into Cherry Hill, NJ. At the Cherry Hill Mall, Bobby Flay has a burger joint that will make you forget your woes lol

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Crappy sick and bored as hell waiting on witcher 3
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Got to my gold promos in League. Now, time to bomb them!

After I fail horribly, gonna go cry myself to sleep.

Deleted
    It just started :O - With the baby crying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the deal went through on our house and we moved and what not. So we are down right by philly. It's so nice being near civilization for once. No more driving 2 miles to get to the nearest grocery store for a change!

All in all my day went well. The only thing is I know absolutely nobody in this area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then