Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    MP10 crater level 2 with a good geared Skorn barb killing only little mobs (scorpions and archers), recall and repeat
    Well, shouldn't there be a new minimum time calculation? Since the scorpions hardly give XP anymore, so that run is kinda broken now.

I don't think 80 hours is accurate anymore. The number has probably gone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Well, shouldn't there be a new minimum time calculation? Since the scorpions hardly give XP anymore, so that run is kinda broken now.

I don't think 80 hours is accurate anymore. The number has probably gone up.
    Saw ppl talking about 180m/h in A2.
    Im doing 70m/h in A1 solo w/o hell fire ring.

yeah, i was peaking at 250m/hr these last couple days with my monk solo with that anniversary buff. not even using a ruby in my helm. crazy. part of that was also changing up my build to DW with palm. that is insane, hitting 45-50 million dps running through fields of misery.
    in groups with a good wd we were... much higher. just sick. P78-90 went by so fast.

i also managed to go 50-67 on my wizard, with a lot of messing around in archon vs cm. archon was pretty solid 90m/hr, cm 60-70m. cm is def for group play or guaranteed mp10 key runs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    Gz, but mp4 on paragon100?
    Hardcore? :P
    Um, no. I like to farm on an MP where I'm not constantly running for my life. Plus, I don't have awesome gear because I don't use the RMAH or AH flip.

Deleted
    Just reached Paragon 100 on my second character. Now I have a Barb and a Wiz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    Around 13000 players did. Nothing special really.
    And no real reason to do it actually.
    No one can guarantee you that in next expansion all your paragon levels would not be wiped.
    There is really good chance that they will increase max level to 70, wipe all the paragon levels and make all the gear worthless because of new ilvl73 gear.
    Fresh start is essential for chinese farmer simulator games like diablo. Its good for everyone. Well, unless you spent thousands of dollars on gear and thousands of hours on your paragon leveling But there are not too many weirdos like that really, so no reason to care about them.

No "buts". Its called teamwork. Behind every major success in this world there was a team that made it possible.
    Lmao never going to happen. Never. Paragon are rewards for people willing to put in the time and effort to grind them out. Quite like top raiders in WoW doing heroic. The gear they get is better than the normal verson of next new tier. Quite a bad job at trying to scary people. I think getting magic find capped without having to use gear is an very important reason to grind out the paragon levels. damn trolls.

Just like there are people out there that have 4 paragon level + toons, There are people, Just like the OP that think its crazy hard. Ive had paragon level 100 for 2 months but my friend dad that plays more than me is only 47 and asks me everytime i am over how i did it lol.
    Last edited by Reclaimer; 2013-06-29 at 03:12 PM.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Lmao never going to happen. Never. Paragon are rewards for people willing to put in the time and effort to grind them out. Quite like top raiders in WoW doing heroic. The gear they get is better than the normal verson of next new tier.
    Yeah. Exactly like top raiders in wow doing heroic. We spend 2 month farming top gear. 4-6 month fooling around doing nothing and trying to keep the guild from disbanding.
    Then 10 hours of leveling. Then we disenchant/trash all our gear because we replaced it with quest blue/green gear or with gear from new normal/heroic dungeons.

My best guess - paragon leveling 1-100 will be nerfed gradually (up to 3-5 times on pl 90-100) so new players can catch up. Players on paragon level100 will get the ability to continue leveling on either new leveling system or (if blizzard is as damn lazy as they were when they "invented" this ridiculous paragon system), they'll just level to the new paragon cap, like 150 or 200.

Your current gear will become absolutely useless in the new expansion. It will help you in leveling, but that's it. Still pretty cool though, you'll be ahead of the others so you'll be able to dominate the market for some time.

I expect ~300-500% inflation in the next expansion, so your gold won't be absolutely useless.

These assumptions must be pretty accurate.
    If you have a different opinion - feel free to write it here. And we'll see in a year who was right and who was wrong.