Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Wait are you trying to say minorities are a culture of crime? I mean if we want to talk about cultures surrounded by crime couldn't we just look to Europe and their let's imperialize and enslave everyone mentality? Race doesn't fucking exist lol, it is pretty much a colloquial term. A white person is as different to an asian or black person as a tabby cat is to a calico.

A site called gene expression that probably tries to find links that don't exist, yeah totally no bias there.
    I'm not. what im looking for is a explanation why minorities commit disproportionately more crimes then non minorities. and since i have proven that economic status isn't the primary deciding factor because pool non minorities commit less crimes the poor minorities

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    I'm not. what im looking for is a explanation why minorities commit disproportionately more crimes then non minorities. and since i have proven that economic status isn't the primary deciding factor because pool non minorities commit less crimes the poor minorities
    You failed to prove anything, except your lack of comprehension.