10+ Year Old Account

I'm new to these forums, and i have a few questions.

Hello.

Sometimes websites and forums have a option to choose from multiple different color schemes, does this place have that option hidden somewhere?

In your opinion, how different is this place from the official wow forums, i have not really read many threads, so i haven't really formed a opinion yet.

Last question, while i was putting my profile together, i noticed i can add a avatar, so i quickly threw my normal forum avatar in there, but i think its size is larger than allowed, Should i remove it? Assuming it even works, this is my first post, lol.

Avatar didn't work, had to use a Farscape one
    Last edited by Citrus82; 2013-02-23 at 09:00 AM.

3. Don't go over signature size or the mods will nail you. Avatar I'm pretty sure will be size limited no matter what so add whatever. What you have now looks fine. Ugly, but fine..

2. These are like WoW forums but there's less complaining and the rules are enforced a lot stricter. I'm not gonna say more because that's something you have to determine for yourself.

1. If you mean text color, yes. If you mean background color, I'm 99% sure since every screenshot I ever see has the background as yellow.

1. Don't think you can change that no. Haven't heard about it before.

2. These forums have actual moderation, unlike wow offical forums. And honestly, they feel more alive with better disscusions. I barely visit offical forums anymore, it feels so dead and pointless. Like last 4 years class forums have barely had anything going on imo, while on mmo-champion every class forum has content that is SUPER, even for hard-core raiders.

These forum's also have many good players, posting usefull things, if you're looking for advise on wow, if you're still playing. And inn general the other non-wow forums are
    activie and have plenty of great posters.

3. Dont fuck up anything, even sizes off stuff. As I said before, this forum has actual moderation, so pointless battering, hate and other things should be less here than on EU offical.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus82 View Post
    Hello.

Sometimes websites and forums have a option to choose from multiple different color schemes, does this place have that option hidden somewhere?

In your opinion, how different is this place from the official wow forums, i have not really read many threads, so i haven't really formed a opinion yet.

Last question, while i was putting my profile together, i noticed i can add a avatar, so i quickly threw my normal forum avatar in there, but i think its size is larger than allowed, Should i remove it? Assuming it even works, this is my first post, lol.

Avatar didn't work, had to use a Farscape one
    This place is much much better.

If the dimensions are too big in the avatar, you can't upload it. Signature images are limited to 500 in widt 100 in height and 50kb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    This place is much much better.

If the dimensions are too big in the avatar, you can't upload it. Signature images are limited to 500 in widt 100 in height and 50kb.

careful with signatures, it will still let you upload one thats bigger than is allowed, then a day later it will infract you for it.

Deleted
    I just want to add that, if you don't know if a signature is within the forum's rules, you're always free to PM any moderator to know if it's within the rules/okay to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read this, before posting!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ns-Map-and-FAQ!

Explains everything and you will be a happy member of the community!

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Read this, before posting!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ns-Map-and-FAQ!

Explains everything and you will be a happy member of the community!
    Don't tell this kid how to live his life.