Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Does MoP support animal cruelty?

In MoP, you butcher alive, named pigs and throw them into pots, and in the Horde capital, around the corner, there's this dancing Troll with a bloody cleaver, standing by a mountain of pig corpses. Just to name a few...

... Is this serious, or just a light-hearted thread ... ?

I don't even.....there's nothing wrong with butchering animals.. much less it happening in a freaking game. What's happening to the world...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You kill other people and mobs in game regularly.. and this is what concerns you? o.O
    You might as well assume they support murder by having PvP servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    I don't even.....there's nothing wrong with butchering animals.. much less it happening in a freaking game. What's happening to the world...
    Are you a sadist? You approve of butchering innocent piglets?

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is making me hungry.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Didn't you say you will be a good boy and not make retarded threads, salandrin?

Deleted
    Yes, they support animal cruelty, murder, torture, satanism and more. It's great, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    I approve of butchering any living organism in games. And I certainly approve of butchering lambs, chickens and young pigs. Why? because if we didn't butcher them humans would starve. And even if we could survive without meat? I'd be willing to do it anyway because they taste good. Are you a sadist? Do you care more about animals than humans? You realize of course that MURDER happens frequently in WoW, does this mean they support crime?

I don't remember throwing live pigs into pots. Pigs get slaughtered all the time, where do you think bacon comes from?

butchering livestock is not animal cruelty.

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    Didn't you say you will be a good boy and not make retarded threads, salandrin?
    It was nice while it lasted ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    I wouldn't say there's 'nothing' wrong with it... It is nature, but nothing's perfect, eh? I get what you mean though - the OP is blowing it out of proportion, and quite frankly you could have made this thread from the very start of WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes! Totally animal cruelty right here, going to contanct Peta, Seta, CIA and FBI at this moment. Blizz, now you've done it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Deleted
    Ok instead we'll butcher you so we get no more pointless threads. I highly doubt MoP supports animal cruelty its a full retard question. Never go full retard.

I did the quest where you had to collect some live piglets, cut them up, and cook them up as stew.

It just broke my heart, and then when you see that Troll, it makes it even worse.

Deleted
    oh hai salandrin, is it this day of the week already?

no, MoP/WoW does not support animal cruelty.

Is this the same OP from the "That's My Boy" movie being about pedophilia thread? They seem oddly similar.

I did the quest where you had to collect some live piglets, cut them up, and cook them up as stew.

It just broke my heart, and then when you see that Troll, it makes it even worse.
    Is that a horde quest? I knew the horde were monsters.

Deleted

you can just not do the quest, if you know what'll happen to them...