Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So, you shouldn't be able to butch animals in game ? But you slaughter humans?
    This thread, so much retardness.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    I did the quest where you had to collect some live piglets, cut them up, and cook them up as stew.

It just broke my heart, and then when you see that Troll, it makes it even worse.
    Bleeding hearts of the world unite...I feel so incredibly sorry for you, you played a game, the game had dying humanoids, lots of emotional stories surrounding their lives, lots of terrible war, death and carnage, but no, what gets you is the dying pigs. GET OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Is that a horde quest? I knew the horde were monsters.
    Yes it is Horde

Just like they support hunters raising dogs and what not for fighting and man slaughter in general? Absolutely!
    Doh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, this was my reaction when I read the title. Seriously, Salandrin, you're starting to rival Jaylock in annoyance/absurdity levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    How is it worse than any previous expansion, where we, the player, have been slaying animals to use certain organs to complete our goal for god knows how long?

Quote Originally Posted by Trops View Post
    How is it worse than any previous expansion, where we, the player, have been slaying animals to use certain organs to complete our goal for god knows how long?
    because these are harmless animals. And, they're baby pigs.

For the last 8 years I've been looting plainstrider beaks, worg intestines, bear asses and spider testiclites.

This isn't about animal cruelty as much as it is showing that WoW is set in a very medieval culture where we have to hunt our food. As for the piglets... I've never seen that quest. Probably won't do it. Ever.

Deleted
    I did the quest where you had to collect some live piglets, cut them up, and cook them up as stew.

It just broke my heart, and then when you see that Troll, it makes it even worse.
    Really? The same quest made me want a bacon sandwich. I guess I'm just more in touch with reality.

Ofc they are baby pigs. Baby pigs are much better in a stew than mature ones. Also, mature male boars is almost inedible, so there is only one option - eat them young.

What quest is this? Can I get a wowhead link or something?

Deleted
    http://www.darklegacycomics.com/355.html
    This comic explains it quite well, you practically go off on a genocide while leveling from 1 to 90 considering the amount of things you slay, by the time you reach level 90 you have killed thousands of mobs, both humanoids and animals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    Didn't you say you will be a good boy and not make retarded threads, salandrin?
    This line of text + your avatar and/or sig = win.

Everything has already been said. You kill animals all the time in this game, since vanilla. The first classic Horde Quest was to kill boars,m because, fuck you, that's why. No reason given unless you count "Prove how awesome you are" as a reason.

Deleted
    I knew It would be Salandrin when I read the thread title.

Don't you kill animals in most games anyway? Atleast It's for food this time.
    Last edited by mmocfde342b214; 2013-02-23 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    I knew It would be Salandrin when I read the thread title.

Don't you kill animals in most games anyway?
    Killing animals is fine as long as they aren't cute.

Is it possible to report people who post threads and responses like this? It is so obviously a stupid thread that is taking up valuable space on the Curse / MMO Champion Database. This thread is stupid, and so are your responses.

You've killed millions of animals, slaughtered millions of people and other creatures just to further our own personal development... Stop posting useless crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW also supports racism and genocide.

No, because it is just a game you see. No animal cruelty is involved in the production or playing of said game.

Deleted
    And why would killing baby animals be animal cruelty and killing adult animals not? Aren't the boars you kill on your first quest as an Orc harmless? There isn't any difference.

Your replies are probably even more stupid that the thread itself.

Deleted
    Sometimes, ill buy cheap meat... because i actually like the taste and thought of eating horse.... :/