Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    847
    Doctor Who!

    Start with the episode "Rose" if you don't want to watch the 1960's version.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  2. #22
    Scarab Lord MasterOfKnees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    4,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I'm watching the Futurama series right now. I never watched them during first-run; in fact, I only caught them sporadically. So far, I'm about eight episodes in, there are some pretty funny parts. It takes quite a bit to tickle me, but so far, I'm giggling a couple times during each episode. Bender is particularly funny.
    John DiMaggio's voice acting is definitely what makes Bender so damn funny, could have been a horrible and annoying character. Just goes to show how important voice acting is.

  3. #23
    Pandaren Monk Maruka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,909
    for anyone that has netflix out of the usa you can easily get the usa version of netflix if you want. just search it on youtube, it is as simple as changing the dns on the device you have netflix on.

  4. #24
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,578
    If you are into great scenery and are interested in nature and such Planet Earth are amazing to watch Seen them 4-5 times!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    John DiMaggio's voice acting is definitely what makes Bender so damn funny, could have been a horrible and annoying character. Just goes to show how important voice acting is.
    Definietly. The voice actor who voices Fry is a legend imo. He voices at least 5 or so characters on Futurama and has voiced many, many famous characters. I can't think of his name right now but he's just awesome so is the rest of the voice actors, they're all perfect

  6. #26
    House of Cards. It alone justifies a month's subscription to the service.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    House of Cards. It alone justifies a month's subscription to the service.
    Seen a few people recommend that... hmm... guess I'll check it out.

    Adding to my first question, are there any decent anime's? I don't usually watch anime but I loved Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo. Watching Blood+ currently but it's a little touchyfeely for my tastes.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Seen a few people recommend that... hmm... guess I'll check it out.

    Adding to my first question, are there any decent anime's? I don't usually watch anime but I loved Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo. Watching Blood+ currently but it's a little touchyfeely for my tastes.
    Everything Ghost In The Shell related is pretty much awesome. Start with the just the film - Ghost In The Shell or Ghost In The Shell 2.0 (same film, but with some cleaned up and new scenes, better sound, etc.) and then I'd recommend checking out the series Stand Alone Complex.

    5 Centimeters Per Second is a must watch and Baccano, Eden Of The East and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time are also good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •