Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    I know what you mean OP, but I can't relate in this example. I can tell you that rogues are cocks. Especially to other rogues.
    I try to be helpful and nice and I am a rogue. My main alt is also female pandarian shammy.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    the stuff about female bloodelves...so true..
    maybe you should make a thread called ''who plays a female bloodelf or female pandaren''
    then check the post/thread history of those who answers,maybe then we can see if those are mostly elitists

Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    the stuff about female bloodelves...so true..
    maybe you should make a thread called ''who plays a female bloodelf or female pandaren''
    then check the post/thread history of those who answers,maybe then we can see if those are mostly elitists
    I think you guys might be embellishing a little bit or attaching more profundity to a bad experience than necessary. I haven't noticed Blood Elves being any more vitriolic towards other players than any other race/class combo. There was a common belief that Horde players were nicer towards one another in battlegrounds/Arena before they allowed faction changes, but I've found that across the board there are going to be some jerks as well as some affable players despite their in-game race/gender.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    I think you guys might be embellishing a little bit or attaching more profundity to a bad experience than necessary. I haven't noticed Blood Elves being any more vitriolic towards other players than any other race/class combo. There was a common belief that Horde players were nicer towards one another in battlegrounds/Arena before they allowed faction changes, but I've found that across the board there are going to be some jerks as well as some affable players despite their in-game race/gender.
    I don't know about your realm. But Alliance on my realm are much bigger assholes then horde. And yes i have a 90 on both.
    Aye mate

Deleted

You're just looking at race/class combos which many people - douchebags and non-douchebags - happen to play, that's all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    So your intention and what you believed would happen in this thread is everyone agreeing with you?

Oh yes, I see.
    Stop acting like a douche, OP never said any of the things you put on him...learn to read. As he said, all he did was posted something he noticed in a game and wanted to talk about it...why is everybody making such a drama over it. From all the bullshit posted on this forum you pick on something that actually goes about World of Warcraft.

Deleted
    it isnt much the race thats acting superior, its more the class. in my dungeoning ive come across many pandaren monks acting like they own the server just because they can spam spinning crane kick over and over and be top of the charts from that one move

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    $20 says this guy plays a girl panda. Don't deny it...
    Male Dwarf, nice try.

Deleted
    Maybe because female blood elves are played by pathetic fappers who play 24/7 and will never see a real woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    People are seeing a pattern of there being patterns.
    Patternception

Deleted
    Blood elves are douchebags indeed. My main is panda female monk, and before that I played a tauren male shaman, I don't see myself as an elitist or so in fact I dislike elitists, especially belves...

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    I know what you mean OP, but I can't relate in this example. I can tell you that rogues are cocks. Especially to other rogues.

Being a rogue myself, I can vouch for this. Unless the other rogue comes off as super friendly at first glance, all rogues hate each other. Says so in the WoW bible.