Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Why did u remove Zul´aman and Zul´gurub ? why not just make a mode or something :(

Hey.
    I miss the old Zul´aman and Zul´gurub very! much i tryed to get the mounts in there for ages never got any of them tho... but then after all my time that i have used in there to try and get these mounts u just remove the raids for months D:
    and then put them back in the game as 5man HC dungons with new so called (fake) mounts i got sad... why would u do such a thing?
    now when they are no longer raids they are nearly forgotten... all the fun and lore has changed
    Zul´aman and Zul´gurub was one of the big BIG reason why i even started playing the game i thought the trolls was cool! and awesome and the raids with mounts and stuff i found it very funny to run through them every week!

why didnt u just make a (dungon mode: HC zul gurub Zandalari) and a (old raid mode: Zul gurub Hakkar) and the same with zul aman?
    i miss those raids like a mad cow
    why is it always the fun things that shall be gone

You should probably ask about this on the official forums.

Deleted
    i thought this was the right place to put dungon/raid thingys?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glomsun View Post
    i thought this was the right place to put dungon/raid thingys?
    Yes but not if you want to talk to blizzard about it this is a fan forum not a official forum.

Deleted
    oh that makes sense thank u :P

Well Zul Gurub changed, lorewise it made sense to remove the old one, Zul Aman did not change except for its final boss, it made less sense. Removing them made their mounts rare and gave them prestige as well as the fact that we were now fighting against the zandalari so it didnt make sense to be able to gain rep or do quests for them anymore.

Deleted
    u just gave it some sense! thank u very much! i had totaly forgot about the Zandalar tribe that is the Zandalari ofc it would be weird and stupid to fight with them! thank you i just didnt understand why they had to do that :P but now i understand how it all drives around i just totaly forgot about them.

this thread has too much rationality in it for a wow forum mods plz lock

Deleted
    Im sorry it´s my first post didnt really know where to post and stuff i would remove it if i could.

Wow still on this.....

Quote Originally Posted by Glomsun View Post
    Im sorry it´s my first post didnt really know where to post and stuff i would remove it if i could.

no, no. i wasn't mocking you i was mocking the general wow population. you asked a question, got a response, and figured it made sense. that kind of thing doesn't happen on wow boards... what was more likely to happen was a 10 page argument about rehashed content eventually derailing into something about nerfing mages.

i was just making a joke =/

Compared to the lfr ninja thread I am thinking PLEASE MORE POSTS.

Posting in epic thread. Will check tomorrow's progress

Less spam comments. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-02-24 at 11:42 PM.

Deleted
    Np. Crunk i just thought u were serious i dont really know how things work in these forums xD
    Last edited by mmoc93bbc39b02; 2013-02-24 at 12:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt do it, honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ZA mount was removed back when 3.0 or w/e wrath prepatch was years ago, right? So 4 plus years If I am correct. And the lore for ZG changed as someone said and made sense for lots of stuff to change in it as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Deleted
    Ye Harry Botter i just totaly forgot about the Zandalar tribe after i remebered it all made good sense to remove the dungon/raid.
    but man i still miss those times.

Deleted
    They should rehash ZG and ZA into lvl 90 hc dungeons, they were fun to do during cata pre-nerf.

You can still get the old Zul'Gurub tiger from the BMAH unless I'm mistaken?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazajin View Post
    You can still get the old Zul'Gurub tiger from the BMAH unless I'm mistaken?
    i dont think that the tiger is implemented in BMAH. for the moment at least.