Deleted

What is the number of 5.2 fights that require 3 healers?

Hey

I have recently been invited to a guild, however on all fights that require only 2 healers I would be forced to go into my dps os. For this reason (i prefer healing) Im wanting to know how many 5.2 fights will be best with 3 healers.

I know its very very hard to say, due to tuning and different group ability, but if anyone had any idea it would be great.

Thanks

I really don't think anyone could feel comfortable giving an answer anywhere near accurate yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    I really don't think anyone could feel comfortable giving an answer anywhere near accurate yet.
    Ditto, but during progress we used two healers on the majority of the fights in t14, so if OP doesn't like to play dps he's probably better off looking for a different guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    This answer is going to vary based on who you ask. Most early progression guilds always try to take less healers wherever possible. I will simply list the bosses we used 3 healers on during progression:

(all of these are HM)

MSV:
    stone guard
    feng (likely easier to 2 heal though)
    gara'jal

HOF:
    Garalon
    Wind Lord
    Empress (4 healers)
    ----
    without a disc you will probably find Ta'yak more comfortable with 3 healers

ToES:
    Tsulong
    Lei Shi

So roughly half of the fights this tier, from my standpoint. We are a sort of middle of the pack guild (~1500-2k world rank).

Deleted
    I think you should start getting used to only 2 healing most of the fights.
    We've cleared all of the content, and the only fights where we used more than 2 healers were GaralonHC, EmpressHC and TsulongHC.

Deleted
    Thanks for the responses, as i thought right now it seems very hard to know which 5.2 fights will need 3 healers, thanks anyway

Probably mostly 2 healer fights with a couple 3 healer fights like usual. In tier 14 HCs we only 3 healed Tsulong and Empress, everything else was 2 healed (except maybe Stoneguards in full blues, can't remember that far back)

Deleted
    during t14-heroic-progression, i think we 3-healed 7 encounters.
    in t15-heroic-progression we will be 3-healing 5-7 of the 12 known encounters.

there is a fair amount of 3-heal fights but i expect some if not all of those 5-7 to be 2-healable. possibly right away but definately on farm. it's going to be the standard 2-tank/2-heal this tier for most fights.
    Last edited by mmocc23bbb0a5f; 2013-02-24 at 04:52 AM.

It'll also depend on how good your DPS are and if you have DPS classes who can use a healing or damage reduction CD.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    It'll also depend on how good your DPS are and if you have DPS classes who can use a healing or damage reduction CD.
    this is a good point. also factoring in disc and "2.5 healing" with the disc pretty much just atonement healing full time unless shit hits the fan ( a preferred method of progression on several fights for us )