Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    High Overlord House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Azeroth Northland Dalaran
    Posts
    100

    what do u think about daruis Nerf

    http://www.newsoflegends.com/index.p...t-dunked-4393/
    Darius

    Noxian Guillotine ( R ) can be recast for 12 seconds after killing an opponent instead of resetting;
    Noxian Guillotine ( R ) cooldown increased from 100/90/80 to 120/100/80;

    glad that guy rawrf got banned he can not talk to some one with out insulting and humiliating
    Last edited by House; 2013-03-11 at 10:21 PM.

  2. #2
    I think it's perfect. Nerf his laning without touching the teamfighting part.

  3. #3
    High Overlord House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Azeroth Northland Dalaran
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I think it's perfect. Nerf his laning without touching the teamfighting part.
    no lane wont get effect from the nerf ,the teamfight will feel the nerf

  4. #4
    Brewmaster Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,442
    No, it will affect him, because after he kills someone, he won't be able to dive and kill them again immediately when they return to lane. He'll be vulnerable without his ult for the time it takes for it to come off cooldown again.

    This is the same thing they did to Garen and Riven.
    Meh.

  5. #5
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,570
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    no lane wont get effect from the nerf ,the teamfight will feel the nerf
    It hits his laning more due to this typical situation:

    It's 0-0 at top, and Darius hits 6. He goes all in, uses his ult to secure a kill, and is now 1-0, can B to pick up items, and comes back to lane with a lead on levels, items, and his ult will still be available.

    This change makes it so that the snowball effect from this is lessened due to his ult not being available after that 12 second window, thus not being able to use his ult again in-lane for a while. This is why Garen's and Riven's ults were given the same treatment by increasing the cooldown on it at rank 1, to lessen the snowball potential.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    no lane wont get effect from the nerf ,the teamfight will feel the nerf
    How exactly would this not affect laning? It means whereas before he could kill his enemy in lane and have it back up, if he kills the person with it now he's going to have a down period which would of only have happened before if he messed it up.

    I don't understand how it's ment to affect teamfights either...the only way I can see it affecting a team fight is if he uses it when either it didn't need to be which caused the timer to run out before the fight would end or the fight last a ridiculously long time...and if you watch things like LCS. You can see actual teamfights don't last long at all, they capitalize on mistakes and win or lose accordingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    You can trust me. I just flop around like a fish until I decide what I want to believe, then I tell people they are wrong for thinking some other way. It works for me.
    Words of wisdom if I have ever heard any.

  7. #7
    High Overlord House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Azeroth Northland Dalaran
    Posts
    100
    dunno but i am sick of QQing from some ppl who dont know hot to play my favorites champs got nerfed like rengar noc and lots its all because kids crying and QQing
    daruis dont have any tool to escape a gank he cant run away and pro player wont pick him because of that but noobs dont see that

  8. #8
    Brewmaster Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,442
    Well, that escalated quickly. It's not a nerf that will destroy him, it will simply tone down his lane bullying. They're turning away from what they see as "unfun champion mechanics". It could've been a LOT worse. But yes, I do agree that in his case, he didn't really require a nerf.
    Meh.

  9. #9
    High Overlord House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Azeroth Northland Dalaran
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by mini98 View Post
    How exactly would this not affect laning? It means whereas before he could kill his enemy in lane and have it back up, if he kills the person with it now he's going to have a down period which would of only have happened before if he messed it up.

    I don't understand how it's ment to affect teamfights either...the only way I can see it affecting a team fight is if he uses it when either it didn't need to be which caused the timer to run out before the fight would end or the fight last a ridiculously long time...and if you watch things like LCS. You can see actual teamfights don't last long at all, they capitalize on mistakes and win or lose accordingly.
    agree and lane depands my partner will help me for sure i am not supposed to kill every body in my lane

  10. #10
    Finally No more triple kills with just tanky items!!

  11. #11
    Moderator Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,404
    Quote Originally Posted by KikMaN View Post
    Finally No more triple kills with just tanky items!!
    Still will happen. He can still dunk whole teams in a 12 second window.

    It's the perfect ult nerf because it only hurts his laning. Lot's of times Riot will nerf stuff to target a champs laning or late game, and it hurts more than that and they fall out of use. Since it's not a numbers nerf, it won't hurt his damage or usefulness, and it keeps a core Darius mechanic, going on that dunking spree in team fights.

    Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

    Steam | Twitter

    LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

  12. #12
    Knowing Riot, this might be a nerf or may take him to ultimate OPness.

  13. #13
    Brewmaster Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,442
    Quote Originally Posted by blamedity View Post
    Knowing Riot, this might be a nerf or may take him to ultimate OPness.
    How on earth could it make him OP?
    Meh.

  14. #14
    I am Murloc! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    5,626
    Its good for team fights too, you can disengage or CC Darius too stop him getting the ult off again before the refresh window has closed. All in all its probably a very well thought out nerf that was needed.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  15. #15
    Too noob friendly

  16. #16
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,210
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    dunno but i am sick of QQing from some ppl who dont know hot to play my favorites champs got nerfed like rengar noc and lots its all because kids crying and QQing
    daruis dont have any tool to escape a gank he cant run away and pro player wont pick him because of that but noobs dont see that
    You contradict yourself.

    People are supposedly kids because they nerfed a genuinely borderline OP ult.

    Then you say pro players don't pick him, but you called others kids earlier, implying you are thinking you are pro yourself, however you still pick him.
    Last edited by Bananarepublic; 2013-02-27 at 07:27 PM.

  17. #17
    don't care personally. darius lanes are a free win for me regardless. All he can do is lots of damage, he has an awful gap closer, an AS slow (which doesn't even make a difference on 90% of the top champs I play) and his harass is easy to dodge. I seriously don't see what's so 'zomg op' about him, play something like elise, rumble or renekton and laugh as you win trades and bully him out from csing and force him to go back due to your superior harass/sustain.
    3ds Friend Code 4639-9374-3693

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    agree and lane depands my partner will help me for sure i am not supposed to kill every body in my lane
    If you have lane partners as darius in your games you simply arn´t at a level where balance matters.

  19. #19
    The Patient Varum93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    322
    such a bad nerf its gnna ruin laning tbh

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    such a bad nerf its gnna ruin laning tbh
    you mean Darius not snowballing to oblivion due to the fact that if he kills you he can just go all in again because he has his ult and you don't is going to ruin his laning?

    no. this is a nerf targeted specifically at the problem that if Darius kills you with his ultimate in lane he can B and all in with his ult while his opponent most likely can't.

    it won't hurt Darius in the slightest outside of giving him the option to efficiently bully someone out of a lane because he always has his ult for any given fight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •