Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Even as a Darius player I agree with this nerf. He was just too dangerous with his always-available ultimate. It made Garen's Justice look like a PoS in comparison.

  2. #22
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Under your bridge, stomping your trollz!
    Posts
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    no lane wont get effect from the nerf ,the teamfight will feel the nerf
    Uhh... wtf?

    His team fight isn't effected like at all. If there are more than 12 seconds between the viability of lopping off someones head then your team fighting sucks and you don't deserve the kills. But, his laning is heavily nerfed because if you kill your lane opponent now then your ult won't be up when he gets back to lane. Pre nerf in the laning phase yrou ult was available 100% of the time, this is no longer the case. That's a pretty big nerf to his lane presence.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 07:35 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    dunno but i am sick of QQing from some ppl who dont know hot to play my favorites champs got nerfed like rengar noc and lots its all because kids crying and QQing
    daruis dont have any tool to escape a gank he cant run away and pro player wont pick him because of that but noobs dont see that
    Wow, man, you're so clueless.

    Are you really dumb enough to think Riot is nerfing champions based on baddies whining about them? FFS man, get a clue.

    And as to escaping ganks, that's what flash is for, but let me guess, you flash after people to lop off their heads don't you? I play Darius a lot, and I have no issues with getting ganked in the top lane because I buy these miraculous things called WARDS and drop them in the river in front of of top blue and in the tri-bush.

    Also, as to pro players not picking him:

    http://lolplay.tv/video.php?gameid=114

    Spontex dominates all game on Darius in LCS week 2 vs SK Gaming. Please, talk out your ass less.
    Last edited by RAWRF; 2013-03-01 at 07:39 AM.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    How on earth could it make him OP?
    It is Riot!!, you never know!!. There might be some undocumented procs or critical OP bugs. xD

    Anyway, i just played him again last night and seems like this has been quite a nerf. :s

    Even though, he is still a good champ to pick ^^

  4. #24
    I think it will make him stronger in many circumstances. Obviously people use his ult to secure a kill, causing it do do a certain amount of overkill damage. Now people will be using it primarily the second he reaches 5 stacks of bleeds, causing every single point of his true damage to be useful.
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

    RETH RETH RETH!

  5. #25
    Mechagnome bloodwulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    End of the Universe
    Posts
    709
    As someone who has been playing darius since day 1 of his release, i love this nerf. It was far too easy to get ahead in a lane, and with this adjustment I will actually have to play more conservatively in lane, instead of just hoping for snowball. Teamfights will be completely unaffected.
    "Allons-y!" - David Tennant - 10th Doctor.
    "Bow ties are cool." - Matt Smith - 11th Doctor.

  6. #26
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Icecrown Citadel
    Posts
    13
    The change to his ultimate is just fine if you ask me. It lessens his snowball effect early in the game so as soon as you come back to lane he can't immediately try and All-In you with his ultimate up; he has to wait a little bit. Not to mention you can easily play safe against a Darius, depending on your champion, it isn't that hard. He is also easily ganked as he has no escapes either.

    When it comes to Team Fights, his Dunk isn't only going to last for 12 seconds. After that initial Dunk, he of course gains the 12 seconds to use it again, if the next Dunk within that twelve seconds is a killing blow, he gains another twelve seconds to use it again. So in effect he could have his Dunk stay available the entire Team Fight if he's getting killing blows and it isn't dragging out way too long between kills.

  7. #27
    High Overlord House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Azeroth Northland Dalaran
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    You contradict yourself.

    People are supposedly kids because they nerfed a genuinely borderline OP ult.

    Then you say pro players don't pick him, but you called others kids earlier, implying you are thinking you are pro yourself, however you still pick him.
    kids
    normal
    Pro
    i am normal :P i am not talking sh!t at high rank no one pick him
    and kids dont know how to counter him so easy thing they can do to QQ on forum

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 09:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    Uhh... wtf?

    His team fight isn't effected like at all. If there are more than 12 seconds between the viability of lopping off someones head then your team fighting sucks and you don't deserve the kills. But, his laning is heavily nerfed because if you kill your lane opponent now then your ult won't be up when he gets back to lane. Pre nerf in the laning phase yrou ult was available 100% of the time, this is no longer the case. That's a pretty big nerf to his lane presence.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 07:35 AM ----------



    Wow, man, you're so clueless.

    Are you really dumb enough to think Riot is nerfing champions based on baddies whining about them? FFS man, get a clue.

    And as to escaping ganks, that's what flash is for, but let me guess, you flash after people to lop off their heads don't you? I play Darius a lot, and I have no issues with getting ganked in the top lane because I buy these miraculous things called WARDS and drop them in the river in front of of top blue and in the tri-bush.

    Also, as to pro players not picking him:

    http://lolplay.tv/video.php?gameid=114

    Spontex dominates all game on Darius in LCS week 2 vs SK Gaming. Please, talk out your ass less.
    no need to insulting its not worth it anyways i wrote the post wrong at first part

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 09:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    Uhh... wtf?

    His team fight isn't effected like at all. If there are more than 12 seconds between the viability of lopping off someones head then your team fighting sucks and you don't deserve the kills. But, his laning is heavily nerfed because if you kill your lane opponent now then your ult won't be up when he gets back to lane. Pre nerf in the laning phase yrou ult was available 100% of the time, this is no longer the case. That's a pretty big nerf to his lane presence.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 07:35 AM ----------



    Wow, man, you're so clueless.

    Are you really dumb enough to think Riot is nerfing champions based on baddies whining about them? FFS man, get a clue.

    And as to escaping ganks, that's what flash is for, but let me guess, you flash after people to lop off their heads don't you? I play Darius a lot, and I have no issues with getting ganked in the top lane because I buy these miraculous things called WARDS and drop them in the river in front of of top blue and in the tri-bush.

    Also, as to pro players not picking him:

    http://lolplay.tv/video.php?gameid=114

    Spontex dominates all game on Darius in LCS week 2 vs SK Gaming. Please, talk out your ass less.
    read tips about darius on the game
    u will find out there that he really don't have way to escape i am not saying bull$&^%
    and u r Darius hater
    check high rank game u wont see any darius maybe some few

  8. #28
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Under your bridge, stomping your trollz!
    Posts
    2,001
    @house

    I am not a Darius hater at all. I am just intelligent enough to understand that he was a powerhouse laner with 100% up time on his ultimate when used properly. A concept you obviously do not grasp.

    Flash is a summoner spell that is designed to be used as an escape, and again, you should have wards so you know when you have to back off. Again, obviously you have little to no understanding of this game at all.

    Also, I see Darius played quite a bit in high ranked games. Something your lack of knowledge about the game tells me you don't actually play in.

    It annoys the hell out of me when clueless people complain about a champion nerf with absolutely no idea about the reasoning behind it. There is absolutely nothing you have said in this entire thread that shows me that you have a clue what you are talking about. But that is fairly typical on these forums. Better to cry the loudest than to be capable of talking intelligently about something in order to try to gain some understanding about it.

  9. #29
    His win% doesn't seem to be affected by it much, he'll still be able to build full tank and do anywhere between 300-700 true damage on level 18 in teamfights. He seems to do really well in LCS so far and has been crucial in some of the matches even. I would say he's in a good spot now actually.

  10. #30
    High Overlord House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Azeroth Northland Dalaran
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    @house

    I am not a Darius hater at all. I am just intelligent enough to understand that he was a powerhouse laner with 100% up time on his ultimate when used properly. A concept you obviously do not grasp.

    Flash is a summoner spell that is designed to be used as an escape, and again, you should have wards so you know when you have to back off. Again, obviously you have little to no understanding of this game at all.

    Also, I see Darius played quite a bit in high ranked games. Something your lack of knowledge about the game tells me you don't actually play in.

    It annoys the hell out of me when clueless people complain about a champion nerf with absolutely no idea about the reasoning behind it. There is absolutely nothing you have said in this entire thread that shows me that you have a clue what you are talking about. But that is fairly typical on these forums. Better to cry the loudest than to be capable of talking intelligently about something in order to try to gain some understanding about it.
    flash with 200+ sec cd and wards stuff ............. no comment
    i am not clueless i am still playing him now and doing good this is my account u can check it"hermiionee" on eune server
    u don't have the right to say to me i don't know anything about this game and enough discussion with u
    enough insulting how should i understand anything from some talk like u

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    kids
    normal
    Pro
    i am normal :P i am not talking sh!t at high rank no one pick him
    and kids dont know how to counter him so easy thing they can do to QQ on forum

    read tips about darius on the game
    u will find out there that he really don't have way to escape i am not saying bull$&^%
    and u r Darius hater
    check high rank game u wont see any darius maybe some few
    Adults don't type like this, kid. Your words carry about as much weight as a wet paper towel.

  12. #32
    High Overlord House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Azeroth Northland Dalaran
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    Adults don't type like this, kid. Your words carry about as much weight as a wet paper towel.
    so you r adults ???

  13. #33
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    31,240
    Knock it off with the personal insults and keep it civil, please. Thank you

  14. #34
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Under your bridge, stomping your trollz!
    Posts
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    flash with 200+ sec cd and wards stuff ............. no comment
    Right there you prove that it is a complete waste to bother talking to you.

  15. #35
    The nerf was deserved. Now only Teemo remaines as an annoying champ because Blitzcrank has been nerved as well. Bring on these Teemo nerves, riot plz!

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    http://www.newsoflegends.com/index.p...t-dunked-4393/
    Darius

    Noxian Guillotine ( R ) can be recast for 12 seconds after killing an opponent instead of resetting;
    Noxian Guillotine ( R ) cooldown increased from 100/90/80 to 120/100/80;
    Darius is easy to play agaist, he has no tools to escape and his E has a long cd and short range.
    His ultimate may seam op but that is because people are stupid and let him stack 5 stacks, instead of backing off after they enchanting so hits.

    The best way to beat darius is to poke him little by little and go all in when you know you can kill him. If you try and burst him down full hp he is going to win because he will stack his bleed 5 times and his ulti is going to do 100% more damage. No shit you lost!!



    PS wtf i didnt know he was really nerffed i though the OP was giving his opinion on what should be done to him -.-'' really? nerff him? He is so easy to counter pick.
    Bad - This is a bad player, he refuses to learn how to play correctly.
    Casual - This is a player that will let everything else take priority over wow.
    Hardcore - This is a player that is fine with putting things on hold while he's on wow.
    Bad/Good - Measure of Skill.
    Casual/Hardcore - Measure of Time

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    PS wtf i didnt know he was really nerffed i though the OP was giving his opinion on what should be done to him -.-'' really? nerff him? He is so easy to counter pick.
    The issue is that he is counterable but it's not really fun to play against and he was completely overpowered against weaker players because he doesn't take much to be strong with him but you need a certain understanding of his mechanics to counter him.

  18. #38
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,398
    I never found it to be that great of a champion. Always won laning vs him unless I got hard camped. Anyway I think the nerf should have been followed with a buff else where. Ofc the design of his ulti was idiotic to say the least, but really it was his only true strength out side of the pull

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    Darius is easy to play agaist, he has no tools to escape and his E has a long cd and short range.
    His ultimate may seam op but that is because people are stupid and let him stack 5 stacks, instead of backing off after they enchanting so hits.

    The best way to beat darius is to poke him little by little and go all in when you know you can kill him. If you try and burst him down full hp he is going to win because he will stack his bleed 5 times and his ulti is going to do 100% more damage. No shit you lost!!



    PS wtf i didnt know he was really nerffed i though the OP was giving his opinion on what should be done to him -.-'' really? nerff him? He is so easy to counter pick.
    The problem with darius is that he's a pubstomper. Riot has nerfed pubstompers before (every shaco nerf ever) because it ruins the game for lower elo players.

  20. #40
    High Overlord House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Azeroth Northland Dalaran
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    Darius is easy to play agaist, he has no tools to escape and his E has a long cd and short range.
    His ultimate may seam op but that is because people are stupid and let him stack 5 stacks, instead of backing off after they enchanting so hits.

    The best way to beat darius is to poke him little by little and go all in when you know you can kill him. If you try and burst him down full hp he is going to win because he will stack his bleed 5 times and his ulti is going to do 100% more damage. No shit you lost!!



    PS wtf i didnt know he was really nerffed i though the OP was giving his opinion on what should be done to him -.-'' really? nerff him? He is so easy to counter pick.
    indeed that's what i am talking about or what iam trying to say

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •