Page 1 of 21
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Mafia Sign Up Thread - Theme: Wildlife

This game will be a lot like our previous game (Batman theme) except that it will be Wildlife themed.

You can expect a wide variety of roles to be mixed up throughout all the players. As this is a Wildlife themed game there will be NO fake character claim option. I am passionate about wildlife and could easily name hundreds of wild lions, leopards, and cheetahs that are regularly followed in the wild, but I wouldn't expect that of others. This is why the fake character claim option has been removed.

A lot of you have played in a game I and Keleb have modded in the past (Keleb got back to me this morning and will let me know soon if he is available to co-mod. If he is unavailable then Rolo will be stepping in), so you know what to expect. Those of you that are new to my games, or any games at all (we welcome all newcomers), I'll cover how things are run by me. The game alternates between Day and Night Phases. Day Phases will typically be 48 hours long though they may be shorter if a lynch happens prior to that. There is NO talking in the game thread once Night Phase starts. Night Phase will last between 24 to 36 hours (this will be decided by the mods based on when night is started).

Day Phase: This is when you openly speak in the thread and discuss your thoughts and beliefs on other players in the game. The objective of the Day Phase is to lynch one player who you believe is in opposition to your win condition. A lynch will happen when a majority of votes is placed on any one player. If time runs out on day phase then the player with the most votes will be lynched. If there is more than 1 person tied with the most votes then the player who reached the most votes first will be lynched.

To vote on someone for a lynch simply follow these instructions:

On its own separate line and in BOLD type out:

Vote: Player Name

If you want to change your vote then you just have to simply vote for someone else (To help me out I wouldn't mind if you used Unvote Vote: Player Y , but unvoting is not required.

Night Phase: This is when you get in your night actions. Your night actions will be submitted to me through a Quick Topic thread I will setup for you. If you do not get your night action in during the set time frame then you forfeit your action for that night. Precedence of roles generally goes: Roleblock related (e.g. Jailkeeper) > Crazy Effect Related (e.g. Busdriver) > Protection Related > Kill Related > Investigation Related.

The amount of people to sign up will dictate the exact setup of the game (It will most likely have multiple scum factions).

Basic rules:

1. Don't quote or screenshots your role (feel free to briefly summarize it in your own words, however). I will modkill anyone if I feel they crossed the line.
    2. Don't speak to anyone else that is playing this game outside of your assigned threads (game thread and quick topic thread). This also means don't speak to other players through people who aren't playing and don't speak to other players about the game in person. If you break these rules you will most likely be modkilled. Since this can't be tracked by the mods we are working on an honor system. This is just a game that is supposed to be fun, so please don't ruin that fun for others. If you do slip up and talk about the game with someone else please inform me ASAP with exactly what was said. If I feel it will have an impact on the game you will be modkilled. I may also choose to be lenient if it was an honest slip that doesn't end up giving away too much.
    3. Don't ruin the game for everyone else.
    4. Don't break the forum rules.

This signup will be open until next weekend and I'm hoping for a big turnout. If we hit a certain pre-determined amount of people I may close sign ups a bit early and then accept alternates.

Here is a link to our discussion topic about these games. In it it has a link to all the games we have played here.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-thread

If you are new to the game you can go through previous games and see how the game is played. You can also visit MafiaScum Wiki for a detailed explanation.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

Edit: Game is currently set to start March 3rd or 4th. That's a little over a week. If sign ups go quick it might will start as early as the 2nd.

1. Lysah - Check
    2. listo95 - Check
    3. Xanjori - Check
    4. Populaire - Check
    5. Nightfury Treann - Check
    6. Themius - Check
    7. Blood Fox - Check
    8. Silkku - Check
    9. Blueobelisk - Check
    10. Rigimi44 (Formerly known as The Dwarf Lover) - Check
    11. Worgenite - Check
    12. Dyra - Check
    13. Robozerim - Check
    14. Rollo (The artist formerly known as rolo4804) - Check
    15. Uggorthaholy - Check
    16. Greeney - Check
    17. Decagon - Check
    18. Anakso - Check
    19. foxximcleod - Check
    20. falbacca - Check
    21. celtic209 - Check
    22. FusedMass - Check
    23. kel - Check
    24. BrandonC - Check
    25. Sammriy - Check
    26. Kasierith - Check
    27. semaphore - Check
    28. Majad - Check
    29. Everything Nice - Check
    30. holz - Check

Alternate / Replacement:

1. ZamboUK (if he/she appears again)
    3. Firebert

List in alphabetical order:

1. Anakso
    2. Blood Fox
    3. Blueobelisk
    4. BrandonC
    5. celtic209
    6. Decagon
    7. Dyra
    8. Everything Nice
    9. falbacca
    10. foxximcleod
    11. FusedMass
    12. Greeney
    13. holz
    14. Kasierith
    15. kel
    16. listo95
    17. Lysah
    18. Majad
    19. Nightfury Treann
    20. Populaire
    21. Rigimi44
    22. Robozerim
    23. Rollo
    24. Sammriy
    25. semaphore
    26. Silkku
    27. Themius
    28. Uggorthaholy
    29. Worgenite
    30. Xanjori
    Last edited by Krayzy; 2013-03-02 at 09:54 PM.

Not reading wall of text but I'll play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sign me up!

Edit: So close to #1 curse you Lysah!

I'd like to get in and give this a go.

Memememeeeeee.

Well, so long as it's not as drawn out as the last one.

(sign)
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

I'd like to play!

Sign me up. should draw more people form other places... well no I kind of like less than 30 people.

Deleted
    /in5678910

:O Can I join this time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sign me up! We still going for a March 3 target?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    :O Can I join this time?
    yes but we will lynch you right away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sign me up Loco

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    We all know I will be lynched right away for how I somehow managed to win last game!

If I get a night kill I'm going straight for Listo.

10+ Year Old Account
    And watch I will end up either being on your team or a TPR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Sign me up. should draw more people form other places... well no I kind of like less than 30 people.
    I posted a thread in General OT.

Days and nights are much shorter than they were at the start of last game, so this shouldn't continue on quite nearly as long.

10+ Year Old Account
    * Meows for attention*

Sign me up please. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    And watch I will end up either being on your team or a TPR.
    We both know I'll get VT or some other related role.

Vote: Lysah.

She's always a bad person. Don't trust her.