Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    listo, someone I know took these shots the other day.

Deleted
    Fussed, just don't take anything personal that is said in the game, alright? This is just for fun, even though it might not seem like that at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Fussed, just don't take anything personal that is said in the game, alright? This is just for fun, even though it might not seem like that at times.
    Okay. Sounds easy enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fused is now officially the final person in the game. We are at 30 confirmed players. I put ZamboUK on the alternate list if they show up again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    We took it easy on Decagon when he was new and it cost us the game, so, I'm all out of free passes for newbies.
    Wait, what? Worge voted me and only me for like, 3 days in a row the first game I played. That's going easy? 0.o Not sure how that costed us the game, either.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

roles roles roles roles MAFIA THREAD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Wait, what? Worge voted me and only me for like, 3 days in a row the first game I played. That's going easy? 0.o Not sure how that costed us the game, either.
    just let Lysah go on her little tangent about stuffs

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    just let Lysah go on her little tangent about stuffs
    I'm just saying that I wasn't the reason we lost the first game I played. xD

Something.

I'm just saying that I wasn't the reason we lost the first game I played. xD
    I can see people not taking it personal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I think I like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I think I like you.
    aaann now was have a power role to lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    aaann now was have a power role to lynch.
    Possibly true. Possibly not.

All roles were decided yesterday though. FusedMass was just inserted into the role that was given to ZamboUK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Not sure how I'm not supposed to take something personally when I'm told that I wasn't voted on in my first game (I was) and that was the reason we lost (it wasn't). I'd rather not have people think I was the reason we lost that.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I'll be home in about an hour (maybe 20 minutes later) and I'll get the thread and PM's done then. Not about to try and do them on my Kindle Fire.

Not sure how I'm not supposed to take something personally when I'm told that I wasn't voted on in my first game (I was) and that was the reason we lost (it wasn't). I'd rather not have people think I was the reason we lost that.
    I'm not actually being serious. I'm sort of jesting being ironic with my post. Kinda like being a little bit of a smart ass as my step dad would put it. As of now I accept the role into the game and will confirm it as soon as I get it by PM. Yay congrats to my first game.

Pretty much everyone agreed you were scum but we didn't vote on you because we figured you would get mad and quit forever. So we let you live and it turns out you WERE scum and you killed the last townie to give the other scum team the win. I could be wrong about how I'm remembering things, maybe it was someone else that did this.

Edit:
    Looking back through the threads I guess it wasn't you, I wonder who it was then o_O
    Might be Majad's first game I'm thinking of. Either way, town has paid the price for letting newbies live when they were sending off scum signals.

Also, Lysah has been mafia once, so if you think she looks scummy, she must be playing exactly how she always plays when she's town.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-03-02 at 09:49 PM.

Deleted
    Uncle Kray, can we haz the game already

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Pretty much everyone agreed you were scum but we didn't vote on you because we figured you would get mad and quit forever. So we let you live and it turns out you WERE scum and you killed the last townie to give the other scum team the win. I could be wrong about how I'm remembering things, maybe it was someone else that did this.

Edit:
    Looking back through the threads I guess it wasn't you, I wonder who it was then o_O
    Might be Majad's first game I'm thinking of. Either way, town has paid the price for letting newbies live when they were sending off scum signals.

Also, Lysah has been mafia once, so if you think she looks scummy, she must be playing exactly how she always plays when she's town.
    Yeah, that wasn't me. I was town, Worge voted on me 2 days in a row ONLY because I was new, I ended up getting NKed anyways, and then the town went to shit and scum won (after I was dead).

Something.

Deleted
    It was probably me, Lysah. I know I was scum once, and I was a wolf, it was in a wolf game. The other games I was two times a townie, in which I died in the first day by lynch and last game I was the joker which is neutral I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    fairly certain it was Majad

You weren't the Joke, that was Fal :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.