Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I can see people not taking it personal.
    Not sure how I'm not supposed to take something personally when I'm told that I wasn't voted on in my first game (I was) and that was the reason we lost (it wasn't). I'd rather not have people think I was the reason we lost that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

Okay I'll be home in about an hour (maybe 20 minutes later) and I'll get the thread and PM's done then. Not about to try and do them on my Kindle Fire.
    "STUPID *headdesk* FUCKING *headdesk* SLIP *headslam*! Fuck! FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK! ~ Dyra"

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Not sure how I'm not supposed to take something personally when I'm told that I wasn't voted on in my first game (I was) and that was the reason we lost (it wasn't). I'd rather not have people think I was the reason we lost that.
    I'm not actually being serious. I'm sort of jesting being ironic with my post. Kinda like being a little bit of a smart ass as my step dad would put it. As of now I accept the role into the game and will confirm it as soon as I get it by PM. Yay congrats to my first game.

Wait, what? Worge voted me and only me for like, 3 days in a row the first game I played. That's going easy? 0.o Not sure how that costed us the game, either.
    Pretty much everyone agreed you were scum but we didn't vote on you because we figured you would get mad and quit forever. So we let you live and it turns out you WERE scum and you killed the last townie to give the other scum team the win. I could be wrong about how I'm remembering things, maybe it was someone else that did this.

Edit:
    Looking back through the threads I guess it wasn't you, I wonder who it was then o_O
    Might be Majad's first game I'm thinking of. Either way, town has paid the price for letting newbies live when they were sending off scum signals.

Also, Lysah has been mafia once, so if you think she looks scummy, she must be playing exactly how she always plays when she's town.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-03-02 at 09:49 PM.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Uncle Kray, can we haz the game already

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Pretty much everyone agreed you were scum but we didn't vote on you because we figured you would get mad and quit forever. So we let you live and it turns out you WERE scum and you killed the last townie to give the other scum team the win. I could be wrong about how I'm remembering things, maybe it was someone else that did this.

Edit:
    Looking back through the threads I guess it wasn't you, I wonder who it was then o_O
    Might be Majad's first game I'm thinking of. Either way, town has paid the price for letting newbies live when they were sending off scum signals.

Also, Lysah has been mafia once, so if you think she looks scummy, she must be playing exactly how she always plays when she's town.
    Yeah, that wasn't me. I was town, Worge voted on me 2 days in a row ONLY because I was new, I ended up getting NKed anyways, and then the town went to shit and scum won (after I was dead).
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

Yeah, that wasn't me. I was town, Worge voted on me 2 days in a row ONLY because I was new, I ended up getting NKed anyways, and then the town went to shit and scum won (after I was dead).
    Worgie is a blood thirsty savage, clearly.

Vote Worgie

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

It was probably me, Lysah. I know I was scum once, and I was a wolf, it was in a wolf game. The other games I was two times a townie, in which I died in the first day by lynch and last game I was the joker which is neutral I believe.

fairly certain it was Majad

You weren't the Joke, that was Fal :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Uncle Kray, can we haz the game already
    Calm down, little animal.

A lot of work goes into a 30 person game. A lot of typing up of role descriptions. A lot of back and forth on how to balance it out best.

Lastly, a lot of PM's.

That said, everything is typed up. Just need to copy and paste and send out all the PM's.

Working on the actual thread right now though.
    "STUPID *headdesk* FUCKING *headdesk* SLIP *headslam*! Fuck! FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK! ~ Dyra"

inb4 Treann snatches the first post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    You weren't the Joke, that was Fal :P
    I don't remember. I was a dude that was crazy and maniach that made jokes, I don't remember. I left the game and someone else took my role, so I don't really remember my last role.

But yeah, I think it was me.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't remember. I was a dude that was crazy and maniach that made jokes, I don't remember. I left the game and someone else took my role, so I don't really remember my last role.

But yeah, I think it was me.
    The Riddler, perhaps?

The Riddler, perhaps?
    I think it was that one.

I think it was a new guy who took my role btw.

I went to look and it's the Mad Hatter, I was that one.

um no, I took allysene's Role which was the riddler
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I went to look and it's the Mad Hatter, I was that one.
    You really need to practice your Batman knowledge!
    I used to watch ze morning cartoon when I was very little

I think I have VHS recordings of it!

Majad, you were the Mad Hatter, Kapaya came back to take your role after the two-face incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    HARDCORE TAILORING!!!! LISTEN TO METAL AND GRIT YOUR TEETH WHILE YOU THREAD THAT FUCKING NEEDLE! GOD DAMN, MAN! SEW THAT SHIT! FUCK!!! SEW IT HARDER HOLY SHIT! EPIIICCC!!!!!!
    More or less favorite songs now: Galaxy Supernova + Mr.Mr | LP: Until It's Gone + Wastelands

I'm surpised listo didn't mention the red pandas a page back.

also I'm refreshing for that first post
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

yo, PSA: new game started

If Arlee or Dyra could lock this thread it would be much appreciated.

Game has started.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...sai-Mara-Style