Warrior T14 and T15 issues

Haven't seen anyone actually bring this up, or if blizzad maybe have done things to prevent these issues. Sadly I can't post on the US forum and EU doesn't have a dedicated thread to any of this and I know blizzard employees sometimes read MMO-C so maybe I could get to any of them through here

But as it stands in theory I'm not too fond of the t15 4set bonuses after the new possible recklessness change
    Running 25man with 3 warriors someone's gonna be left out, with how reck works right now it would be possible that the first warrior used reck glyph and got the bonus from his reck + banner the first 10 seconds and his glyphed reck would give him a bonus the last 10. Then the second warrior would use non glyphed reck for the first 10seconds then his banner would fill in the the next 10seconds. The third warrior would be left out though

If the reck change goes through literally the only warrior that it doesn't screw over would be the first warrior who has reck + his banner + everything else that's popped

Does no one else see a problem with this?

Have they announced the new Reck glyph? Last I heard they were proposing the 30% 3 min change to reck and just announced that they would also have to change the glyph, nothing more.

Also, I was under the impression that glyphed Reck was a dps loss? Maybe it's different in 25, idk.

Deleted
    He's probably suggesting that in a multi-warrior environment it might be more interesting. Glyphed reck (right now, ignoring 5.2) when you've got 20 seconds of skull banner is a more attractive proposition than when you've only 10 seconds worth, though I don't know if it would actually beat unglyphed even in that situation.

He does raise a very good point though. Tieing a raid dps cd to a personal dps cd is horrible design. In a multiple warrior environment you want to stagger skull banners for higher uptime, but all warriors apart from the first are going to be wasting a good chunk of trinket procs etc before they drop their skull banners and get the 35% crit bonus.

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by sOvrn View Post
    Have they announced the new Reck glyph? Last I heard they were proposing the 30% 3 min change to reck and just announced that they would also have to change the glyph, nothing more.

Also, I was under the impression that glyphed Reck was a dps loss? Maybe it's different in 25, idk.
    While I only did dummy tests I did do it for a substantial amount of time with glyphed reck and not on ptr, and non glyphed reck + t15 bonus seemed abit overkill. As over a period of 20seconds the glyphed seemed to always come out on top, I would guess it had something to do with overcapping BT.
    Maybe someone had different results with simcraft

This is only about t15, but when I created the title I also had nightmares about maybe having to gear swap like with mastery in cataclysm. But I decided to test it on ptr before I made a thread about the sky falling down and reck buff is lost when changing gear.

But I doubt that unless 20second reck becomes baseline that whatever they would do to the reck glyph it wouldn't solve my issue

Edit: You posted as I was writing

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia View Post
    He's probably suggesting that in a multi-warrior environment it might be more interesting. Glyphed reck (right now, ignoring 5.2) when you've got 20 seconds of skull banner is a more attractive proposition than when you've only 10 seconds worth, though I don't know if it would actually beat unglyphed even in that situation.

He does raise a very good point though. Tieing a raid dps cd to a personal dps cd is horrible design. In a multiple warrior environment you want to stagger skull banners for higher uptime, but all warriors apart from the first are going to be wasting a good chunk of trinket procs etc before they drop their skull banners and get the 35% crit bonus.

But yes, this is exactly what I meant
    Last edited by Swaggah; 2013-02-25 at 12:53 AM.