[Q] Survival and LnL procs

I was wondering if anyone knew if:

1. Is it a damage gain to cancel a cobra that was casted right as LnL proc'd

and

2. If the above is a damage gain, how long into the cast before you might as well just let it complete?

Thanks ^>^

I'd say you should finish the cast imo

Using the same logic that FD uses, delaying other things in favor of signature shots by .3 seconds is worth it. So I would say about .3 seconds into the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidis View Post
    Using the same logic that FD uses, delaying other things in favor of signature shots by .3 seconds is worth it. So I would say about .3 seconds into the cast.
    That is pretty much what I figured. I used femaledwarf to delay by .5s for signature shots and it resulted in a DPS loss compared to the .3s, so I'm assuming either cancel your cast within the 0 to 0.3s time period or just let it finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrocityx View Post
    That is pretty much what I figured. I used femaledwarf to delay by .5s for signature shots and it resulted in a DPS loss compared to the .3s, so I'm assuming either cancel your cast within the 0 to 0.3s time period or just let it finish.
    What I find strange is that a .1 delays is a DPS loss, while a 0.2-0.4 second delay are all the same.

Just going back through FD though, if you uncheck the wait shots it is a DPS gain for me by 350, so I'm not sure if it is different based on gear or what.

I'm pretty sure Cobra causes a global CD.
    I'd assume sense you have to wait a full GCD, its a dps lose to cancel.

(Edit) Maybe Im wrong, but my quartz brings up a GCD for my cobra and when testing, it looks like the global is ending before LnL procced ES are going off.
    Can anyone confirm or deny?
    Last edited by Disfunctionz; 2013-02-24 at 07:21 PM.