Thread: Whattt!!!!!!!

Whattt!!!!!!!

Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec) Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec) Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec) Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec) Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec) Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec) Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec) Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec) Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec) Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec) Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec) Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec) Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec) Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec) Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec)

Sort of indirectly makes hunters continue to play BM in PvP for 5.2 since BM pets ccs are on a 30s cooldown, while MM pet ccs are on a 1m cooldown. Pet swapping is much more necessary as MM than it is as BM.

The only time people take the time to swap pets out is in LoS not to chain CC . A 4 second CC is the longest CC we have and even then you expect the hunter to use up 2 seconds of that CC to swap into a stun pet? This means the stun will last 1.5 or less due to DR WTF is this BS.

pvp QQ from the shit playerbase....

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Hold on, is that a fucking joke or is it for real? The fact u need to cast to dismiss a pet is bullshit in the first place.

Edit: heres the post

Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec). This is to discourage swapping pets in the middle of PvP to get a different form of CC.

This is to DISCOURAGE players playing better, im on the verge of hating my hunter or these "devs".
    Be glad it doesn't still have a 10 second cast time imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by geewhiz80 View Post
    Be glad it doesn't still have a 10 second cast time imo.
    I'm sorry, what? Why should we be glad we're getting bent over and screwed for no legitimate reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    I'm sorry, what? Why should we be glad we're getting bent over and screwed for no legitimate reason?
    These are the same people who say "Well at least we're not in North korea (or some other shit country)" when the government takes away our rights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Hold on, is that a fucking joke or is it for real? The fact u need to cast to dismiss a pet is bullshit in the first place.

Edit: heres the post

Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec). This is to discourage swapping pets in the middle of PvP to get a different form of CC.

This is to DISCOURAGE players playing better, im on the verge of hating my hunter or these "devs".
    This will instead encourage abandon pet macros.

10+ Year Old Account
    What an constructive thread.

I'm a bit annoyed by this change, though I don't see it as such a huge problem. The PvPers would probably have a different view on that though. Will be exciting to see if this changes.

Really not as big of a deal as some of you make it out to be. Any time you currently have to LoS and use Dismiss will still be long enough for one more second. As it is, you don't use Dismiss to chain CC's anyway.

People blow shit out of proportion SO badly on this forum.

The whole dismissing pet for a new CC is a dumb mechanic that should get fixed.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a bit worrying how angry some of you get over inconsequential stuff like this.

Its one second. If that makes or breaks your ability to play your hunter, you should probably consider another class.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Its a bit worrying how angry some of you get over inconsequential stuff like this.

Its one second. If that makes or breaks your ability to play your hunter, you should probably consider another class.
    Considering how some classes CC seems to have been nerfed, this seems quite a small nerf TBH.

A second more won't hinder a hunter that knows what they're doing. I usually kill people without relying solely on CDs, unless I'm BM, which I hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you can imagine why this is being closed.