Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    RNG back then, RNG now, problem?

I want those mounts yes, but I don't elevate people who got it when the content was relevant.
    I have news for you.

Deleted
    If you like the mount, use the mount. Just don't expect people to see it and think ''AMG HE MUST BE OLD SCHOOL + PRO''. There are feats of strength and realm first titles if you really need that sort of acknowledgement.

I can't believe you would actually care that people would see the date on your achievement and see that you earned it after it was relevant content. That's just a retarded thing to care about. Anyone that actually calls you out on something like that is absurdly pathetic and you should not be dropping yourself to their level.

Deleted
    I just don't care about those types of things.

When i'm farming mounts, titles, or transmo gear, I do it cause I like them, not because I wanna be a showoff, you really shouldnt think about this.

If you base your opinion of yourself on what people think about the way in which you got a mount in a video game, you honestly have some priorities to get straight. They are cool mounts, if you want them, go get them, who cares how.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    I would trade all of my mounts I own for Mimiron's Head since its my favorite mount in the game and never got a chance to get it back when it was current even though I cleared the associated content. Ive been slowly saving up my gold for the rare chance it pops up in the black market auction house.

There is no "cachet" associated with a mount from 2 expansions ago. No serious player is going to look at those mounts and assume that the owner is a hardcore raider.

Deleted
    make them all drop 100% of the time.
    Problem solved. (and yes I do have several rare mounts)

Whenever I see the rare mounts, I don't think about whether they got them at content or not... just that they got them.

Now titles or seeing SoF is a different story. Mounts not so much.

The closest thing to shame in this situation would be the guy judging you and living in the past. The content for those mounts is older than some of my friends' kids. If anyone thinks having a mount is shameful then they're taking the game way too personally.

Getting the gold to buy one of the mounts takes a lot of effort as well man.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're just being paranoid
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    Paranoid mate. Never think about what people "could" think of you. If you want it bad, you want it. And even if you get it now, it's still one of the rarest mounts. (I hardly see any on my realm)
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

You should not care what someone thinks about you in a game. I don't care, stop caring.

Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    I just don't care about those types of things.

When i'm farming mounts, titles, or transmo gear, I do it cause I like them, not because I wanna be a showoff, you really shouldnt think about this.
    BAM! Nailed it.

Doesnt really matter what anyone else may think. They didnt drop back then, they dropped now or sometime in the future. Meh. If you enjoy the mount, go try to get it! Doesnt matter what point in the content timeline we are in. Get something because you like it. Period

Deleted
    Who gives a shit? Even in the unlikely scenario that some douche feels the need to scan your achievements to see when you got your mount, and on the even less likely scenario that he decides to call you out on it, why would you give a shit?

No one has really given a fuck about anyone else's gear/mounts/titles since TBC.

Deleted
    nah not really, they are still cool mounts but theyll get less rare every week so soon they will be super boring.
    BUT
    "Ah ah, this guy has the title but never accomplished the feat of strength achievement in time ! Naab lulz uninstall !"
    is what I think of when I see a fake rank 14 nub. I really hope they change the RBG titles, at least for rank 13 and 14.

But im sure no one cares to check for your achis if they see u on Mimirons head etc

People who would judge you about stuff like that are people who are not worth listening to in the first place. Do what you want.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    It's a little bit stupid but ...
    If you drop theses mounts with the 1% droprates, and then, someone looks at your achievements, and can see that you never did LK25HM or YS25HM in time, couldn't it be a shame ?
    I mean

"Ah ah, this guy have the mount but never accomplished the achievement in time ! Naab lulz uninstall !"

That's what could this someone think...

Or maybe i'm simply paranoid ?
    You're just trying to justify wanting a mount. Has nothing to do with "Ah ah, this guy have the mount but never accomplished the achievement in time ! Naab Lulz uninstall".

Please dude. It's just a mount. Do what I do and don't even think about it. Don't drool over pixels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    I don't think you should be ashamed by having mounts.
    Also why do you care what player x thinks?
    Couldn't agree more. Care about what you can control. Don't waste the time and effort to start caring about what others control.