Thread: New computer

Deleted

New computer

Hi guys, I wanted to ask you about a problem I have, regarding WoW.
    I have stopped playing WoW at the end of Cataclysm because of both the annoying content of the game and the incapability of my computer to perform to a a good degree (continous lag due to the video card, along with other problems).
    So recently, after the release of MoP, I had the familiar growing desire most of you have felt to go back to playing WoW. I have obtained about 430 € or about 560 USD and although it may not be enough for a normal computer, I was thinking that maybe building one myself could be possible for the sum of money I possess. I really need a new computer for work, and being able to work on it and play wow too would be very nice, so what I am asking is, what would be the cost of building a (good) computer which would allow me to work and play WoW with a good performance? Also, if you have any suggestions as to which parts I should buy, that would be greatly appreciated as I have no idea how to build a computer. Thanks for your help and sorry for my ignorance

Deleted
    I've moved this over to the computer build section where I'm sure some lovely people will help you

Does that 430€ have to include monitor, keyboard, mouse and windows license or not? Also which country?
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Does that 430€ have to include monitor, keyboard, mouse and windows license or not? Also which country?
    The country is Italy and yes, I would be starting from scratch, I think I can get a hundred more euros or something more somehow. Also, I would rather shop online since prices here are pretty high

Quote Originally Posted by Dpaladin View Post
    The country is Italy and yes, I would be starting from scratch, I think I can get a hundred more euros or something more somehow. Also, I would rather shop online since prices here are pretty high
    You can order from http://lb.hardwareversand.de/home.jsp and the shipping will costs you €18, but I think you will save money in the end due to the prices in Italy.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Quote Originally Posted by Dpaladin View Post
    Price of monitor and windows will totally kill your budget when it comes to building your own and 500€ will only give you hard compromises and less than you'd like. You should be looking into decent second-hand options or maybe a laptop instead.

I wouldn't recommend even thinking about ordering parts from abroad because you won't gain much from it in price, only headache if you need to send anything back for warranty repairs. Rather stick to some local italian stores unless prices are significantly lower in germany (which is probably cheapest place to order stuff from inside EU).
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Price of monitor and windows will totally kill your budget when it comes to building your own and 500€ will only give you hard compromises and less than you'd like. You should be looking into decent second-hand options or maybe a laptop instead.

I wouldn't recommend even thinking about ordering parts from abroad because you won't gain much from it in price, only headache if you need to send anything back for warranty repairs. Rather stick to some local italian stores unless prices are significantly lower in germany (which is probably cheapest place to order stuff from inside EU).
    I think I would be able to get a good copy of windows 7 for a low price, as for the monitor, could i manage getting that along with the parts?