Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Basically all profs are dead for 2 expansions now.

Sure you can make money out of them... but profs shouldn't be about making pixeled money but about doing useful goods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Basically all profs are dead for 2 expansions now.

Sure you can make money out of them... but profs shouldn't be about making pixeled money but about doing useful goods.
    Professions have always been about making money while benefiting from them. If I sit around doing enchants, I can make 5-6k in a night... more if I'm lucky with tips. I can do other things while hitting my macro every 5 minutes.

I don't know, for cooking it kind of makes sense. I can apply heat to any chunk of meat and it will become food. It's weird if I can't cook chunks of meat from one particular animal, but I can cook chunks of meat from other particular animals. Depending on your ability and competence at the field of cooking, it can taste better or worse, which is why the highest level cooking recipies need spices and are fancy things. While you level up, it's like, "cooked fish parts".

Some of the vendor recipies to level up are like... sliced peaches. Another one is ramen. I could cook ramen when I was 10, you think your character can't figure it out?

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    If it's useful you can make money from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    I can apply heat to any chunk of meat and it will become food. It's weird if I can't cook chunks of meat from one particular animal, but I can cook chunks of meat from other particular animals.
    That's where you go with quality of meat - I don't know if anyone would want to eat certain chunks of meat from certain animals, especially if they have been stabbed/sliced up in certain ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    Some of the vendor recipies to level up are like... sliced peaches. Another one is ramen. I could cook ramen when I was 10, you think your character can't figure it out?
    My character recieves blunt head trauma regularly. He's slow.

15+ Year Old Account
    And there I was thinking we get to cook the dead somehow...

xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Correct me if I am wrong, but..

Don't you need the Mists expansion in order to acquire the easy-catch up Pandarian recipes?

Also, isn't the price for the various Pandarian mats like 1-3 gold each, meaning that to go from 1-300 the pandarian way, it costs in the range of 1-2k gold?

Finally, hasn't Pilgrim's Bounty been the way for a long time to get caught up on cooking skill fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.