Grinding mobs as affliction or questing 85-90?

Which is faster?

And where's a good spot to grind if the former is quicker?

I've read that some locks have gotten from 85-90 in 15 hours, but don't say how lol

thanks

I got realm first 90 in 11 hours. Questing only. All the grinding spots to do it even faster got nerfed in the beta or soon after the release as far as i know. So i guess questing is fastest. Exception: You have 4 other good players to grind dungeons until lvl 87.

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    I got realm first 90 in 11 hours. Questing only. All the grinding spots to do it even faster got nerfed in the beta or soon after the release as far as i know. So i guess questing is fastest. Exception: You have 4 other good players to grind dungeons until lvl 87.
    excellent thank you

were you affliction btw?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apero is spot on. I don't think there's any lucrative grind spots left. If you want to level fast get a group to run dungeons till 87, then hit Kun-Lai Summit and start questing. Shouldn't take too long, especially if you know the questing path from having done it before (a few times). I was Affliction when I leveled, but I now suspect that Destro might be just as good or even quicker (with better heals). In general all 3 specs work though, it's not like you'll be hours quicker with any one of them compared to the rest.

Yeah, i was affliction. Nothing better than a full set of dots on 4 mobs in 4 gcds with soulburn:soulswap, draining on of them to gain 20% health (gylph) and 4 new shards. Use your Voidwalker as pet and you have barely any mob on you.
    For instance grinding, Demo and destro are better though.

Quote Originally Posted by Likasombodee View Post
    Which is faster?

And where's a good spot to grind if the former is quicker?

I've read that some locks have gotten from 85-90 in 15 hours, but don't say how lol

thanks
    Questing. 85-90 is fast as shit anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    usally 3 hours per lvl when i lvl toons while questing(and that goes for every class i done it on so far) but maby im just slow =P

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    usally 3 hours per lvl when i lvl toons while questing(and that goes for every class i done it on so far) but maby im just slow =P
    holy crap

i guess im just slow as shiet

i made this lock tuesday and did rof to get to 85 this quick but im averaging 6-9 hours per lvl now lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Likasombodee View Post
    holy crap

i guess im just slow as shiet

i made this lock tuesday and did rof to get to 85 this quick but im averaging 6-9 hours per lvl now lol
    i only mean 85-90 when i said that

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did my lock 85-90 in 17 hours got bored over the holidays and powered him as afflic qued for dungeons that d quests and quested while waiting for it, also killing everything that walks while questing helped

grinding mobs as affliction? 4 times faster (at least, probably more like 10x faster) if you grind mobs as demo, you can pull an unlimited amount and lazily aoe them, super easy.