Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    For me personally men late 20's to early 50's
    Women around 30-40 is their prime.

Deleted
    its kinda stupid that ppl say "in my opinion women look best at blabla..."
    some ppl look like crap when they are growing up and even in their 20s and 30s but get more and more good looking as they get older
    and others can look like an angel when theyre young but begin to look horrible in their 30s.

my father is currently reaching 50 and judging from his old pictures and all he looked best when he was in his fourties. reaching 50 really did a number on his skin in the face and its really starting to show his real age.

for women, thats kinda hard... i personally dont like the teenager-type, even tho everything is still perky and where it roughly belongs to. for myself, i'd say women look best between 25-35, sometimes there are exceptions^^

im a male at the age of 28 btw, might have some relevance idk.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korbany View Post
    "Youth makes women desirable, success makes men attractive. Sadly youth is lost, whereas success is attained." Or so the old saying goes
    This! with a bunch of 1's and 0's

Men: 35-40

Women, depending on how bad they abused themselves in the early years, 30-35

Deleted
    Female: 15-25
    Male: 25-35

In my opinion it's something like this, but it really depends on the person.

Deleted
    I would say that a women usually are looking their best from 20 to 40.

female for me probebly 30-40.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I would say that a women usually are looking their best from 20 to 40.
    Agree 100%. Women between 15-19 are like green bananas, needs more maturing before they become edible. Or something.

Woman : 22-36 some exception go to 44
    Man : 25-44

It all depends on your age really, As you age your taste in gen will change. One part of you life its teens. The next part is a younger youthful women 20ish. The next thing you know they seems like kids and look like kids even when they are 25ish. Then one day you notice its someone closer to 40.

Depends on the person.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It depends on the age of the viewer really. When I was in my teens, I wasn't really interested in women in their 30s. Now that I'm in my 30s, even early 20s looks a bit young to me.

There are always exceptions, but for the most part people find others that are generally close to them in age to be the most interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    depends solely on the person... but I might say the most attractive women I've seen were in their mid or late 20's

some of them carry their pleasing appearance into their 40's... but they had their prime at another stage...
    but there are also women who were never attractive, or women that reached their prime much earlier and then collapsed...

men are a bit stranger, hard to say...

Deleted
    I think it depends a lot on race too.

10+ Year Old Account
    idk I think men and woman always look best for their age depending on their health...as in, there are different qualities of attraction that are both gained and lost as people get older for both sexes.

As someone pointed out. There seems to be a correlation between what age we find attractive and our own. As I get closer to thirty I'm starting to find older women more attractive, and ironically I start to find younger women more exhaustive and vapid.
    Vote with your wallet if you don't like something. Otherwise just keep your mouth shut.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katharsia View Post
    yeah for example elves look their best from 20-450ish
    half elves 30-120ish
    asari 50-700
    night elves after their first thousand years or so they stop looking pretty.
    blood elves anywhere before their first 300.
    what you didnt say what race specifically.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, somewhere between 16 and 70 for men, annnnnnnnnnd 16 and 70 for women, depending on silly things like level of health, fitness, genetics, and environment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    yeah for example elves look their best from 20-450ish
    half elves 30-120ish
    asari 50-700
    night elves after their first thousand years or so they stop looking pretty.
    blood elves anywhere before their first 300.
    what you didnt say what race specifically.
    Men and Women from diffrent races age diffrently, Maybe its not entirely relevant to this thread. I do however think Asian women age really well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katharsia View Post
    I was going to say this too. (I'll just use women as an example since I'm male)
    I personally think white girls are most attractive 20-26, where asians don't really their prime until their late 20's/early 30's. A lot of the attractive Indian girls I've met are deceptively older than than I thought they were, I met one I could have swore was 25, she was 38, I was baffled.

I had a friend tell me that she's never seen an in-between asian man. They always look like they're 35, and then one day they look 60. I thought that was pretty funny.