Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hello, I'm wondering if you guys could help me. I always considered myself a decent to good player but ever since I started MoP I just don't seem to be doing as much damage as I should be able to do. I've tried to find useful information around but I'm confused as every other guide or site has different stat weights/itemization.. Anyway I'm hoping you guys can give me some insight.

WoL: (cant post links, you will need to add the world of logs stuff, this is the report) /reports/9rreq9ih5c7l4li8/
    Note - I didn't have my new staff or pants for this raid

Armory: (Can't post links) wow/en/character/khadgar/Rend/simple
    Any thoughts on how I should gem/reforge would be very appriciated!

Thanks for your time.

Good afternoon, ladies and gents.

I am after some a little bit more advanced input. Not a beginner player here, by far, but something has gone wrong in the last couple of weeks.

My character has 532ilvl and most of the raidgroup is approx similar in gear levels. However, at the beginning of ToT and a couple of weeks into the raid,
    I was topping the meters in almost every fight. Only the odd enh shaman with mountains of mastery went ahead.

Nowadays I seem to be able to push only 7th or 8th place on the meters on single target and have ele shamans, frost mages, rogues, death knights, monks sometimes even boomkins and retri paladins pass me on single target fights. I feel I am doing something wrong. I am not sure what, either the reforges/gear, or actually my rotation is wrong (not aligning procs, or something of that sort).

Multiple targets, the numbers are fine, but single target I fall heavily behind.

Please see my character: wow/en/character/aszune/dotcotton/advanced (playing on EU)

The latest log of our fights: /reports/rt-u8ghqn86qcddldim/sum/damageDone/

I would appreciate any input, that would clear, what I am doing wrong.

Thanks.

Deleted
    Hey there!

I'm not really a warlock but i'm here because of one, we are a "casual" 10 man raiding guild, and i'm posting the logs here for some of the players i have a feeling could improve, ( So i'm not just posting in the Warlock forums! )

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-yw28t0x3tshh4ay5/ That's where you can find the World of Logs, the character is Lidotter, i think he must be doing something wrong, cause everywhere i read Warlocks should pretty much top the damage, he's not a bad player or anything i just have the feeling he could improve!

Upgrade to new head piece broke me! :(

A few days ago, I upgraded from the raid finder Hood of the Thousandfold Hells (wowhead.com/item=95982) (gemmed with int/crit meta and int/mastery onyx) to the 10man reg Flamecaster's Burning Crown (wowhead.com/item=94752). I put my lovely legendary wrathion gem in it along with a veiled imperial amethyst, reforged to adjust my hit to cap, and thought I was set.

I was so excited...only to find that it broke me!

Before this upgrade, I was burning at about 120k or so in raids. Now I do 85k! I haven't changed a thing about my well-practiced rotation but my DPS is in the toilet. I have tried reforging everything, consulting Ask Mr. Robot and WoW reforge both, and everything I have consulted says that my gear/enchants/gems/reforging is dandy. I upgraded several items and even managed to make the 522 boots to ugrade my feet and I still can't get dink for DPS. I don't understand and am pulling my hair out.

So yeah, I had DE'ed the old head (yes, yes I know) so I did a restoration and got it back...put it back on, reforged again and gave it a whirl.
    Still broken

Currently an Ilvl 521 Demo lock who is frustrated and stumped. us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Celti/advanced
    Any suggestions would be welcomed and appreciated!
    (sorry for the lack of links, first post here and the rules blocked them on me *sigh*)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markdead View Post
    Hey there!

I'm not really a warlock but i'm here because of one, we are a "casual" 10 man raiding guild, and i'm posting the logs here for some of the players i have a feeling could improve, ( So i'm not just posting in the Warlock forums! )

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-yw28t0x3tshh4ay5/ That's where you can find the World of Logs, the character is Lidotter, i think he must be doing something wrong, cause everywhere i read Warlocks should pretty much top the damage, he's not a bad player or anything i just have the feeling he could improve!
    Is there somebody who could analyze this? It would mean the world to us/me and considering we are having Heroic Progress again tonight, i would love to know!

Hello my toon is polkadotts at frostmane us ilvl 522, i have a problem with my demonology warlock build i can barely hit 8100 haste point, i know my rotation like the back of my hand. I wanna know if theres a way i can fix my build, regem, reforges. I think that is my biggest problem. a minor issue that i have is the down time of my imps after popping imp swarm.

Quote Originally Posted by Polkadotts View Post
    Hello my toon is polkadotts at frostmane us ilvl 522, i have a problem with my demonology warlock build i can barely hit 8100 haste point, i know my rotation like the back of my hand. I wanna know if theres a way i can fix my build, regem, reforges. I think that is my biggest problem. a minor issue that i have is the down time of my imps after popping imp swarm.
    Hey there,

First off it should be pretty easy for you to hit the 8100 haste cap, what you want to do first is change those +160 int gems to 80int/160 haste gems, same goes for the int/hit gems, change them to hit/haste. That should put you at enough haste.

As for your reforge it looks pretty decent, might have to change it up after you regem.

Your build depends on the fight honestly, if you had logs I could give you better advice on grimoires.

Quote Originally Posted by Celti View Post
    A few days ago, I upgraded from the raid finder Hood of the Thousandfold Hells (wowhead.com/item=95982) (gemmed with int/crit meta and int/mastery onyx) to the 10man reg Flamecaster's Burning Crown (wowhead.com/item=94752). I put my lovely legendary wrathion gem in it along with a veiled imperial amethyst, reforged to adjust my hit to cap, and thought I was set.

I was so excited...only to find that it broke me!

Before this upgrade, I was burning at about 120k or so in raids. Now I do 85k! I haven't changed a thing about my well-practiced rotation but my DPS is in the toilet. I have tried reforging everything, consulting Ask Mr. Robot and WoW reforge both, and everything I have consulted says that my gear/enchants/gems/reforging is dandy. I upgraded several items and even managed to make the 522 boots to ugrade my feet and I still can't get dink for DPS. I don't understand and am pulling my hair out.

So yeah, I had DE'ed the old head (yes, yes I know) so I did a restoration and got it back...put it back on, reforged again and gave it a whirl.
    Still broken

Currently an Ilvl 521 Demo lock who is frustrated and stumped. us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Celti/advanced
    Any suggestions would be welcomed and appreciated!
    (sorry for the lack of links, first post here and the rules blocked them on me *sigh*)
    Nice metagem.

edit: (it's the healer one, not DPS one)

Quote Originally Posted by markdead View Post
    Is there somebody who could analyze this? It would mean the world to us/me and considering we are having Heroic Progress again tonight, i would love to know!
    Too late over here to go through your logs, ill edit this tomarrow after I do.

Just looking at the warlocks armory though, his gemming/reforging is a bit odd. He's gemming haste for no reason, his current haste is at 13064 but the breakpoint for agony (big boon for gemming haste) is 13157. That's irrelevant though, he honestly should just go for the 9778 haste breakpoint and reforge/regem the rest into mastery with the ilvl that he has at the moment. When he gets to higher ilvl he can go for the 13157 haste threshold without sacrificing too much mastery. You want to have a balance of the two.

I need some help with the warlock in our guild, we tryed doing the dark animus zerg start today, and got pretty close to a kill, but after the raid i and some of the other noticed that our warlock had pretty consistenly very low numbers, and most likely the main reason we did not kill the boss. if someone could offer some help as to what he could / should be doing it would be greatly appricianted. thanks!

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/f9r7aez3tn0wwtxa/
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eadmike/simple
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Hi was wondering if someone could analyze my logs here and help out. I'm providing the logs for the entire month so far, mainly because this week I did shittier numbers then I think I ever did. Part of it is due to a change up in my ui the other part I really don't know. If someone can analyze these (aside from the ji-kun kill this week they told me I was learning nest team this week) and even if it's something as simple as bringing me back to the #s I had last week that'd be amazing. Same time I do want to get better then where I am as I feel for my gear I'm not doing nearly enough.

worldoflogs.com/guilds/267247/

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldaman/Thragtusk/simple

Greeting warlocks
    I was hoping I could get some insight as to what I could possibly be doing wrong with my dps. I am doing significantly lower dps than the rest of my group, and I have no idea why. My guild is currently working on H Ji-Kun and H Horridon, and I feel like I am holding them back...

Here's a few logs of our most recent attempts this week:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/vyjkaivxx8aa8gxr/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/8f3g7bp7bb020h8i/

And here's my armory just in case it might be something wrong with my gear or whatever:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...illquei/simple

Thanks for reading, and any help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Meillquei; 2013-07-11 at 07:11 AM. Reason: corrected grammar errors
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

Deleted
    As a basic rule if you are affli/destro, try to aim for the 9778 haste point, dont go much higher, u can go for around 10100 max for a bonus immolate tick but def. not higher and than stack mastery. Use MF on boss and basically you should aoe everything and chaos bolt the specific mobs which is called out to dps.

I need some help with demonology. I got the Lei Shen trinket last week and have been playing around with demo a bit. I reforged and gemmed for demo/aff as my 2 specs (9778 haste then into mastery). Our first night this week I didn't feel comfortable enough with demo to stay in the spec during raid, but tonight I did most of the fights from Ji'kun on as Demo to see how it felt...it didn't feel right.

Log: worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-j8prjlwo5h1tqygz/sum/damageDone/

My usual dps is 150-160k or higher if I get lucky on procs, but with Demo I'm sitting at 140-150. I was under the impression that with the Lei Shen trinket Demo can really shine and should do better than the other 2 specs. What am I doing wrong here? I'm very unfamiliar with Demo, so I know there is definitely room to improve, but the rotation and CD usage felt fairly good (could be wrong though). I had a few slips where meta would be on CD when I got a PA proc, but learned how to keep those 100% crit dooms rolling pretty consistently after a few mistakes. Help me figure out where I'm going wrong or if I should just stick to aff/destro as my 2 specs for now.

Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Unburdened/simple

Gemming has changed since I was disappointed with demo. I also got the H TF belt tonight (yay coin roll on our first kill!) and dropped my 4p when I went back to aff/destro gearing (all the hit on Woosh was putting me WAY over the hitcap and switching out tier chest for haste/mastery robe felt like an OK trade off since I keep hearing 4p isn't worth too much). So, when I raided as demo I had my 4p t15 and stats around 10-11k haste and mastery.

Thanks! Been reading the forums forever to improve, but I need another eye on my logs to see what's going wrong here.

Deleted
    Hello there apologies if this is the incorrect post to ask this but I thought why not post here instead of making a completely new post. So here it goes I'm very new to the warlock class after taking up the roll of warlock 3 weeks ago my gear is certainly allover the place and was looking for abit of direction on how to gem and such mainly focusing on the demo/destro spec since i usually only play affi to slow turtles on tortoss. I have provided my link to my armory below and any help would be very much appreciated as when I looking through most posts around forums people seem to say one thing and someone else another I guess thats how it is personal preference maybe but if someone could help me out in terms of gemming correctly I would greatly appreciate it I can't help but feel I'm doing something majorly wrong when it comes to gems and correct stats etc.

My Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Lolseeyou/advanced

Really appreciate any help provided thanks, Lolseeyou.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi,so I have been on mmochamp for years but I am having with my locks dps and this is the first time I haven't been able to find the answers on my own. Getting down to brass tacks, my dps barely breaks 100k on most fights in normal ToT, and I know what will really help is replacing UVLS and upgrading my 502 weapon.

Here is my armory : edit: I apparently can't post my armory as I haven't posted enough times. My lock is Malathos on Bleeding Hollow-US

What else I can do to squeeze more dps out of my toon? I use supremacy with observer and I flask and propos, macroed in with dark soul. I burst about 180k and then it just sort of fades. Most fights it is a little higher or lower, but mostly sticks around 100k. I open with immolate, conflagration twice and incinerate until my stakes are gone and then blow all my embers on chaos bolt. During the fight I keep refreshing immolate, not using fel flame to do it btw, and try to keep around 3 embers and then burn a few off. Is my priority wrong? I've never had this issue with my lock. Thanks in advance for any help, and I'm sorry I am posting from my phone (at work atm) and don't have access to logs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok guys i need some serious advice for primordius hc. Yesterday we managed to kill it, here's the log:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0...?s=9353&e=9736

My armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rthan/advanced

My guildmate: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ildur/advanced

At the beginning i was assigned to nuke the boss but than i switched to the viscous to help the other warlocks. Full mastery build.

With mastery build he simply outclassed me in every try. That never really happened before. I than switched to a full haste gems and i did better. Nonetheless i'm really disappointed by my dps.

Any suggestions?

Deleted
    Hello guys !

Need some serious help with my DPS on Twin Consorts HC. Even with good rng i cannot do more than it is showed in the logs.
    I SB:SS Suen when she shows up, SB:SoC when there are adds near Lu'lin ( for more shards ) but still i feel like i could do more ( but not sure what).

Armory : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Krosis/advanced
    Logs : worldoflogs.com/reports/rgymp5yo2izsulf6/sum/damageDone/

Right now i'm considering going for higher haste caps but i'm not sure if it will be ideal.

Suggestions ?

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-a0b7xb7qzps6o2uy/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kasumi/simple

Theres the logs from last night, as you can see my dps goes up and down, majority of the time my trinkets proc at the start of the fight then I don't see them proc for a good long while.

Comparing my dmg %s with other warlocks I have the spells on the same dmg % meaning my CB is ruffly 30% of my dmg and so forth, but my spells seem to be hitting for half the dmg of the other locks I compared to.

My guild is basically going to remove me from the raid grp this week if I don't find a solution as to why my dps is so pathetic, I know i have a 483 wep but surely that can't be the reason my dmg is so pathetic

Hey guys, I recently sim'd my character for single target and it claimed I could pull 250k+ on a 2.5~ minute fight.

I tried to do the same thing on a dummy and I could pull around ~190k.

Warlocks of similar ilvl pull more and I'm not sure how.

During raids I don't pull as much as I sim, and I've searched a bunch of forums and talked to other warlocks and I can't figure out why I can't maximize my DPS as it should be.

Could you guys help me?

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Wzrdy/advanced
    Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-v453hgd9xa9ko7v5/
    Logs x2: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-2em55tw820udeytg/