Deleted

Looking for Invincible's Reins on EU BMAH.

Hi, I am looking for Invincible's Reins on any EU realm. Preferably a low-medium realm or at least one where it doesn't get capped immediately. Paying 50k as reward to the person who notifies me about it.

-snip-

The sooner I get notified the better and if you are someone who checks the BMAH on a regular basis, feel free to add me.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-02-21 at 01:22 PM.

We had it on Dragonmaw the other day. Being on one of the deadest realms in EU it still reached 970k extremely fast, so low population realms aren't a guarantee at all.

Deleted
    That's true, it may not be a guarantee but it should definitely increase the chance of getting it, and just to clarify, I play as horde and if you happen to be alliance I will of course cover the neutral ah fee of 15% when I transfer the 50k.

If i knew invincible would become BoE i would've kept mine and sold it since my hunter got it as well during an alt run back in wrath

Happy hunting!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    If i knew invincible would become BoE i would've kept mine and sold it since my hunter got it as well during an alt run back in wrath

Happy hunting!
    Its not BoE.....

I saw invincible going on my realm for 250k

-Grim

Deleted
    invincible went for 440k here the first time
    999 999 second t ime

Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Its not BoE.....
    Eh.. didn't realize i only recently began playing again and i just naturally assumed my bad ^_^

Deleted
    Invincible went for 999.999 on my EU server (about 2 or 3 weeks ago)

Deleted
    Closing. Buying, selling and trading is not allowed.