View Poll Results: What expansion concept would be best for the next expansion??

Voters
249. This poll is closed
  • Burning Legion w/ Demon Hunter Hero Class

54 21.69%
  • Burning Legion w/ New Races

50 20.08%
  • Burning Legion w/ 4th spec

31 12.45%
  • 4th War Expansion w/ Tinker class

9 3.61%
  • 4th War Expansion w/ New Races

7 2.81%
  • 4th War Expansion w/ 4th spec

6 2.41%
  • Emerald Dream w/ New Class

17 6.83%
  • Emerald Dream w/ New Races

15 6.02%
  • Emerald Dream w/ 4th spec

6 2.41%
  • Naga Expansion w/ New Class

4 1.61%
  • Naga Expansion w/ New Races

23 9.24%
  • Naga Expansion w/ 4th spec

15 6.02%
  • Other (please specify)

12 4.82%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Personally I'm holding out for a Unicorn and rainbows themed expansion. Now that would be badass!

I want a Steampunk expac.

So Tinker would probably work well.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

the poll options are dead wrong , naga , emerald dream and probably the legion are one of the same xpac.
    i want to see the ogres as playable race either as ogres or half-ogres - i dont mind, blizz former name as a company was ogre studios , if they are not gona put ogres as playable im gona be really pissed. WC2 was the main game/product that made blizz what it is today and ogres were a mighty force in there i want to see that race back now that goblins are in ....

blizz should hire me as xpac ideas director, i have so many original wow lore xpac.
    for example - how about an xpac where a sinister force goes back in time to empower the the old gods and the elements 1st ever battle VS the titans to change the outcome and make the old gods win this time,
    it is our job to go back in time to the very primordial azeroth and take part in that awsome war and find ourselfs on the massive land of ancient kalimdor where we encounter 2 never seen now-days-extinct races that join the ali and horde and by the time the xpac ends we offer those races a place on now days azeroth.
    think about the unlimited legendary zones / raids / instances and NPCs and evil BOSSes we might encounter..

just a drop in the bucket folks...blizz should go back to the roots of warcraft lore and come up with awsome xpac ideas and scrap this pandaland-roll-over-xpac-ideas for the eastern subs or new gen of kids to join..going back to basics will yield them all the 12M subs back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyseh View Post
    Personally I'm holding out for a Unicorn and rainbows themed expansion. Now that would be badass!
    You mean the High Elf expansion?

Burning Legion with new neutral race
    No Demon Hunter please
    I don't know how they could implement DH with so many of its moves given to other classes. And three specs for it? How would they do that?
    Give us either a neutral race that we've already seen or a neutral race we've never yet seen.

Deleted
    Definitely Burning Legion. Enough with the chinese bullshite.

Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post
    the poll options are dead wrong , naga , emerald dream and probably the legion are one of the same xpac.
    i want to see the ogres as playable race either as ogres or half-ogres - i dont mind, blizz former name as a company was ogre studios , if they are not gona put ogres as playable im gona be really pissed. WC2 was the main game/product that made blizz what it is today and ogres were a mighty force in there i want to see that race back now that goblins are in ....

blizz should hire me as xpac ideas director, i have so many original wow lore xpac.
    for example - how about an xpac where a sinister force goes back in time to empower the the old gods and the elements 1st ever battle VS the titans to change the outcome and make the old gods win this time,
    it is our job to go back in time to the very primordial azeroth and take part in that awsome war and find ourselfs on the massive land of ancient kalimdor where we encounter 2 never seen now-days-extinct races that join the ali and horde and by the time the xpac ends we offer those races a place on now days azeroth.
    think about the unlimited legendary zones / raids / instances and NPCs and evil BOSSes we might encounter..

just a drop in the bucket folks...blizz should go back to the roots of warcraft lore and come up with awsome xpac ideas and scrap this pandaland-roll-over-xpac-ideas for the eastern subs or new gen of kids to join..going back to basics will yield them all the 12M subs back.
    That actually sounds pretty awesome to me.

I would like to see Naga first, Burning Legion later. I feel like Burning Legion, perhaps Sargeras, would be a culmination for the franchise as Blizzard has been very unprolific in epic warcraft lore creation.

I also feel like, given the ubercasual and childish direction of the game, Naga and Burning Legion will be wasted to become another MOP-like silliness and not the epic adventures they should be. I don't want to see that to happen to Naga and Burning Legion. Overall, I feel conflicted whether to have the good stuff, knowing that there is a good chance they will be ruined by Blizzard.

2nd Burning Legion expansion with a lot of Draenei lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Burning Legion Expansion:

Orcs and Humans removed due to annihilation by the Legion. Other races finally get a story that isn't a hackjob of terrible lore and even worse retcons.
    Don't you play a Night Elf? Who are you to complain that you're not getting enough of a story? I main a Dwarf and a Gnome, honey, get in line.

From the frozen wastelands of Icecrown, from the scattered shards of the once feared runeblade, Frostmourne, the tormented and lost souls that were cast out from the sundering of the blade wander Northrend. They drift to the grand halls of Ulduar, where the metal husks of the Titans' creations sit unused, untouched. Their metal bodies shutter and spasm with the sudden intrusion of life into their cold chassis. Eyes now ablaze with consciousness, they silently observe their new synthetic forms, as well as the forms of their new-found kin. Free from the agony of drifting as a spirit for so long, they march out of Ulduar en masse, through the Storm peaks, past the troll temples of Zul'Drak, over the rolling landscape of the Grizzly Hills, over the tundras of the Howling Fjord, and into the great ocean. No need for food, rest, or even air, they wade through the ocean floor, surfacing on the continent of the Eastern Kingdoms and marching even further. They seek many things: understanding, purpose, kinship... perhaps even an Alliance...

tl:dr Constructs for a playable race. Preferably for the Alliance. The Horde can have Dragonkin or something.

I voted for Legion/demon hunter class hero since BC was imo the best xpac along with wotlk.We had ice themed xpac with wotlk,fire(Firelands)/water(Vash'jir) themed xpac with Cata,MoP(idk under what theme this xpac should be set into);maybe its time for fel to make its return.

For ppl who want a 3rd faction alas horde/alliance i don't really see the point of it to be added now 9 years after WoW made its debut.I think blizz had in mind 2 factions when they made this game,adding a 3rd one will lose the balance in the war between them.

For those who say that demon hunter class can't be added since some of the abilities a demon hunter should have are already a part of some of the existing classes,let me tell u that most of the abilities currently in game on some classes are already the same (under new name/duration/effect etc) on other classes,like rogues sprint for ex,how many classes got a sprint like spell?What is stopping them from adding a demon hunter class with the same ( but under new name/effect/duration etc) spells as existing ones,or who knows adding totally new abilities from the ones people know from wc3?

I don't know where this demon hunter is gonna be a warlock spec came from,but i doubt this will happen.Imo not only this is not fair for the other existing classes,but demon hunter is considered a hero class (like deathknights) who is able to wield warglaives(which i doubt u will see a warlock wielding 1).

Deleted
    I want to be a High Elf, so I voted for Burning Legion with new races! \o/

But I would also love updated character models, Naga, and a new ranged class. 4th specs would also be interesting.

People just aren't going to let Demon Hunter go. Didn't GC state something like "Is there really any room for them between Warlocks, Rogues and Hunter?"

15+ Year Old Account
    I want the end of WoW, and the birth of WC4

I voted for the burning legion and the new races because a demon hunter just seems to similar to some of the other classes and I really want to see ethereals. Another thing though unlikely is emerald dream with a dragon like class that uses int plate.

I do also want to see another range weapon user so demon hunter could be an option but a tinkerer would be really cool so there can be another class that uses mail possibly.
    Last edited by mmines; 2013-02-26 at 05:27 PM.

I want demon hunter class thats why ! =D
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!