Deleted

Exclamation No cd on knockback for Warlocks,

Just bloody watch it they have no CD at all on their knockback, Warlocks demo......

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i havent closely followed pvp and from what ive seen of it the past few months it looks pretty terrible (personal opinion) but its kind of hard to see whether the knockback had a cd or not due to the fact that the video doesnt show him casting it within a really short window. all i see is a warlock standing on the pillar and the warrior getting knocked off again and again and running back everytime. i never seen him cast it back to back, unless im just blind.

whats the cooldown supposed to be? is this on the ptr? what was with him getting feared out of the map? does that happen often?

Seems like there is some sort of bug involved but I don't really know what. The cooldown for the spell should be 25 seconds.

So you know that he has this knockback that he uses on you every time you go onto that pillar. Near the beginning of the video you had his healer down to 5,000 mana, then let him drink back to full. Most likely if you had pressured the healer when he had almost nil mana you could have won saving yourself 15 minutes of being knocked off a pillar over and over again.

Edit: The cooldown on his knockback (Carrion Swarm) is 12 seconds. Which in some instances I'm sure it took you that long to get back to him.
    Last edited by geewhiz80; 2013-02-24 at 07:48 PM.

My question is why in the WORLD do you keep going back ot the pillar and placeing yourself between the lock and edge? Let him knock you back onto the bridge but when you constantly put yourself in position to be knocked off, WTH?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed the Warlock's partner is a Shaman. Thunderstorm + Carrion Swarm chaining?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by geewhiz80 View Post
    So you know that he has this knockback that he uses on you every time you go onto that pillar. Near the beginning of the video you had his healer down to 5,000 mana, then let him drink back to full. Most likely if you had pressured the healer when he had almost nil mana you could have won saving yourself 15 minutes of being knocked off a pillar over and over again.

Edit: The cooldown on his knockback (Carrion Swarm) is 12 seconds. Which in some instances I'm sure it took you that long to get back to him.

yea thats what im thinking. there were several times, in fact for about the first 5 mins of the video it certainly looked like it was possible for him to take 12 secs to get back to the warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    yea thats what im thinking. there were several times, in fact for about the first 5 mins of the video it certainly looked like it was possible for him to take 12 secs to get back to the warlock.
    It looked like it was taking him around 15 seconds to get back up to the top each time.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes, no knockback should have that short a cd.
    no, you shouldn't be going around saying what you did in that video - whether you know what they look like irl or not, terms like that are not ok

Deleted
    I run back only to show that they can keep knocking you down.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's 12 seconds and no offensive, but either you are terrible for falling for the same trick every 12 seconds or you made this vid on purpose with a buddy so you could complain and get it nerfed...
    Really, after getting knocked off 50 times I'd start considering not charging up there without heroic leap or anything ready >.>
    To me, you looked like a cat trying to catch the red dot. You ain't winning the game by chasing the red dot, let the red dot come to you. Even my cat understands that O_o

Also, real nice to see you taking the high road with that whisper, really helps people have sympathy for you. Nothing gets people on you'r side faster than racist comments, thats a proven fact.
    Last edited by Smeeh; 2013-02-24 at 08:36 PM.

... This thread is a troll thread, there is no way on Earth this guy is serious... like... w t f... No way, sorry... Asuming it's real... Besides the fact that you couldn't kill a green geared shaman (299k HP unbuffed) while you are probably full malevolent since you have 400k HP... How can you complain about getting knocked of the bridge when you were going after him like a mindless zombie each time you were getting back on the bridge...?? Wasn't it... like... OBVIOUS that's what they wanted you to do since the shaman was trying to drink on the pillar??? This has nothing to do with skill, or wtv... This is simply common sense, ROFL... Hope you were trolling, otherwise...

Infracted. Don't call other posters trolls, or threads they make "troll threads".
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-02-24 at 09:24 PM.

Its not the knockback thats at fault here is lack of player skill. Seriously...just wow...don't stand with your back to the edge unless its the bridge..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    I noticed the Warlock's partner is a Shaman. Thunderstorm + Carrion Swarm chaining?
    No, the shaman was resto.

OP:
    It is a bug from what I can see but you should have put 2+2 together and just stayed down. You're like a mindless zombie just charging into them over and over...then again that is what warrior players are these days so I didn't expect much.

I'm making a Warlock now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I can assure you there IS a cooldown on the knockback, and I have not heard of any bugs with it, AND I time you spending more then that time getting back to the warlock on the pillar, I'm just going to close this thread, cause nothing more will come of it then more people telling you you are wrong and commenting on your behaviour in the video. You would have been better served making a thread asking if there was a cooldown on the Demo knockback and then after finding out the answer making a tactical game plan for when you run into a situation like this again.