Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    Q: You know, youre giving WW an obscene buff in utility all around yet you give ret some small gimmick buffs. We need massive aid
    A: There are like 5x as many Ret paladins as all monks put together.

^ Blizz quote in the Answer. I don't get why population size of a class has to do with helping out a spec that is falling behind in a certain regard. This seems like really bad form for them to use this as an excuse. I'm surprised there are so many ret paladins, but not one has replied to this yet to point this out.

If monk was 5x more popular than ret paladin, then ret paladins would have received the buffs? Seems like a FOTM system to me, buff to low population specs/classes, punish the high population, rinse and repeat as people change class.
    "We have limited time, so we prioritized the classes that are in the most dire situation"

Rets are fine, honestly, especially compared to monks. The ret buffs are completely crazy as it is, but ah well. I guess rets won't be happy until you're back to the state and likely reason why most of you rerolled ret to begin with a couple of years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    "We have limited time, so we prioritized the classes that are in the most dire situation"

Rets are fine, honestly, especially compared to monks. The ret buffs are completely crazy as it is, but ah well. I guess rets won't be happy until you're back to the state and likely reason why most of you rerolled ret to begin with a couple of years back.
    I don't even play ret, I was just pointing out that they seem to be making changes based on class population/representation, not on actual balance from a general perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Because it would only be 50% more health, which isn´t that much. Yes, it would be a little annoying, but if your goal was to get loot, why not just keep attacking it, if the other person has aggro.. it would take almost nothing for the additional player to do 50% of the original mobs health.

Anyone who flat out trolled and only did one attack and then watched, would just be wasting their time as they would then have to sit around and wait a lot longer for the loot then if they just did some damage.
    I don't think you realize that trolls don't feel like any time is wasted when they are just there to grief you. They could care less about the loot. In fact now there's incentive for trolls to ally and each tag a rare once after someone else engages.

Stood in the Fire skidmarksteve's Avatar
    Macro for Announcing Isle of Thunder Rares http://pastebin.com/e4u446xd