When is new holor mal available?

Do they start to sell these when the season is over (5th) or when next season begins (12th)?

Can't remember how they did these last time

Plus : I am hearing that resil will get DR in next patch and is there any source of it?

Yes they give you a week to gear up before the season starts witch is a week after the patch.

And I'm pretty sure resil becomes useless at about 60-70% might be wrong doe

Quote Originally Posted by Rgthreex View Post
    Yes they give you a week to gear up before the season starts witch is a week after the patch.

And I'm pretty sure resil becomes useless at about 60-70% might be wrong doe
    Not useless, but noticeably worse (numbers wise). It still might be worth stacking it as high as it can go. I think we'll have to wait and see what numbers people start getting and how other stats compare to it.

Currently though, Resi is twice as good as other stats, so it's going to have to DR pretty heavily for it not to be worth stacking.

Is conquest obtainable during that one week?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Is conquest obtainable during that one week?
    There will be no arenas / RBGs so no, no Conq points that week

Ah, but there are also dailies and random, non-rated BG's that can award conquest. Will those be available during dead week (has the 1/day been available in the past?)?
    Also, does anyone happen to know if the 27k honor spent in a season to buy conquest items with honor will start during dead week? During the first week? after 5.3 with mid-season catch up? Blizz's language has been sometimes contradictory or ambiguous on the subject of when exactly that stuff goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by chibichibiko View Post
    Ah, but there are also dailies and random, non-rated BG's that can award conquest. Will those be available during dead week (has the 1/day been available in the past?)?
    Also, does anyone happen to know if the 27k honor spent in a season to buy conquest items with honor will start during dead week? During the first week? after 5.3 with mid-season catch up? Blizz's language has been sometimes contradictory or ambiguous on the subject of when exactly that stuff goes live.
    You need to earn 27k conq points to be able to buy conq gear for honor points, and you can't earn any conq points what so ever during off season.

Quote Originally Posted by chibichibiko View Post
    I think this is slightly off. To my understanding, Conquest gear (tyrannical) could be bought with Honor when you hit the 27k conquest plateau in 5.2.

I also believe even random bg's and dailies will not award conquest the first week. The idea behind this is to let people grind honor for a week and gear up to 476 malv to be able to somewhat compete with others.

Ah, you're right; I misread that and thought it was a method for random battlegrounders to gear up into Tyrannical gear via honor rather than a way for rated players to gear up off-specs with honor after they've maxed out their primary spec.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGreene View Post
    I think this is slightly off. To my understanding, Conquest gear (tyrannical) could be bought with Honor when you hit the 27k conquest plateau in 5.2.

I also believe even random bg's and dailies will not award conquest the first week. The idea behind this is to let people grind honor for a week and gear up to 476 malv to be able to somewhat compete with others.
    They are reducing the ilvl of malv to 458 and upping its pvp power/resil to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGreene View Post

You can't buy Tyrannical with honor in 5.2; It's for 5.3

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 11:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    They are reducing the ilvl of malv to 458 and upping its pvp power/resil to compensate.
    What? Source?

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    What? Source?
    He's wrong. There will be craftable Dreadful gear which is ilvl 458. S13 malevolent will be ilvl 476 but the stats will be bumped up to be better than current S12 malevolent, but not as good as 2/2 upgraded malevolent. Hope this helps.

The reason for the ilvl downgrade is to prevent using PVP gear to queue for LFR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Komamuris View Post
    There will be no arenas / RBGs so no, no Conq points that week
    Actually this isn't quite right, you could cap through random battlegrounds as they still reward conquest points unless this was changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    He's wrong. There will be craftable Dreadful gear which is ilvl 458. S13 malevolent will be ilvl 476 but the stats will be bumped up to be better than current S12 malevolent, but not as good as 2/2 upgraded malevolent. Hope this helps.

The reason for the ilvl downgrade is to prevent using PVP gear to queue for LFR.
    Neither is this, they lower the ilevel and stats but increase PvP power and resilience to even it out so the 476 is as good as the current S12 without upgrades.
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2013-02-26 at 05:14 AM.