Thread: browsers..

browsers..

so I'm looking for the lightweight-est(?) browser

chrome (I don't think so)
    firefox (as far I know, this one is the lightweight-est) but I'm not sure

so I'm looking for one

good looking and not shitty lightweight broswer
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

What exactly is wrong with Chrome and Firefox why you can't use those?

IE9/10 are probably the most light-weight browsers on windows.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Chrome is the way to go imo. I've been a Firefox fan since it was born, but recently switched to Chrome and (in my personal opinion), it's much better. Apart from being incredibly stable, it's incredibly fast and reliable. Nothing more to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you trying to accomplish, exactly? Are you running on a lower end system or like 1gb of ram or something?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Zatie12 View Post
    Chrome is the way to go imo. I've been a Firefox fan since it was born, but recently switched to Chrome and (in my personal opinion), it's much better. Apart from being incredibly stable, it's incredibly fast and reliable. Nothing more to say.

yeah I know but chrome consumes a lot of ram, I was using firefox I can use it but just was trying to find something different.. but since I got banned from wow yesterday, I'll go back to chrome <3

but before I tried wow + chrome and few shits, and chrome freezed a lot and wow started running slow cuz I just have 4 gb ram.., and with firefox (waterfox) everything was fine...
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Try Opera. It has the most lightweight engine right now and excellent interface.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Try Opera. It has the most lightweight engine right now and excellent interface.
    Agreed! when it comes to being lightweigt. nothing can compete with opera. It is redicules fast, and if your system is a low end, it will take Little ram. If a high end, it will use more ram. min ram requirements is 256mb or something

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Opera is going to use Webkit, which is the same engine as used in Chrome.

Try Pale Moon. It's a lightweight version of Firefox.