"Unusual" problem with "Logging in to game server".
Long story short, I'm on my university, other realms work just fine, Burning Legion doesn't.
1. Entering logon information
2. "Success", few seconds, realm selection appears.
3. Choosing Burning Legion, even though it's default already.
4. "Logging in to game server", few seconds, realm selection again, no warning, no error, nothing the window just disappears.
5. Trying again million times and getting pretty furious.
But, if on the realm selection I choose another realm - it doesn't work either, "Logging in to game server"... but wait, there's more! If I hit Cancel then, go back to main screen, log in again, then it goes past "Success" up to a character selection. And I can even play, yay!
In case of Burning Legion..? Yup, doesn't work.
I have 11 characters on it, but I can log on the other realm with 9 characters, so it's probab;y not an issue of 'big, overloaded realm'.
It's not a problem with network here, everything works flawlessly, even WoW, just not the bloody Burning Legion.