• Horde

43 15.99%
  • Alliance

226 84.01%
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Post Worgen should be horde!

Wouldent it be cool if they was horde? A human/wolf race fighting for horde. Well ever since they announced worgen i wanted it for the horde!

So what do you think, horde or alliance?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just going to say one thing, and it'll refute your entire idea (and probably sum up the dissent in this thread...)

"Deploy the plague!"
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

They wanted to exterminate the orcs after the 2nd war and the forsaken attacked their city. I don't see them going horde any time soon.

It's impossible for Worgan to be horde because of what the Forsaken did.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I did want them for the Horde, until they bastardized them into being werewolves instead of the proper Wolf-monsters from another world that they were and then ruined all the lore they already had. Plus, they're humans.

I remember seeing something about a plague being deployed as a reason the why the Worgen didn't app to the Horde.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Horde wanted goblins more

10+ Year Old Account
    You can have them if we can have our Blood/High Elves back :P

The Worgen will join the Horde when the Alliance stabs them in the back and the Horde is rid of orcs and the forsaken

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud2038 View Post
    If it saves me a $30 faction change for my hunter, I'll give the Horde Worgen, Dwarf, and NElf.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud2038 View Post
    I would trade them any day, even for murlocks! The majority of the horde dont even like the belfs

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah no, I rather have goblins thanks.

I'm afraid that I'm going to need a better argument than "Wouldn't it be cool."

Quote Originally Posted by Zyberlol View Post
    Wouldent it be cool if they was horde? A human/wolf race fighting for horde. Well ever since they announced worgen i wanted it for the horde!

So what do you think, horde or alliance?
    No, not now, not ever. Never ever. You want to play a worgen, roll Alliance. Simple as that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    I did want them for the Horde, until they bastardized them into being werewolves instead of the proper Wolf-monsters from another world that they were and then ruined all the lore they already had. Plus, they're humans.
    Ruined?! They made their lore so much better.

I would've wanted them in the Horde beforehand but it's pretty much impossible now.

I feel it was a poor choice on Blizz's part since the wolf was kind of the orc's patron animals compared to the Lion in the Alliance (coupled with panthers/tigers for the nelfs) so it feels like a weird fit.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    If it saves me a $30 faction change for my hunter, I'll give the Horde Worgen, Dwarf, and NElf.
    Remove the Orcs and Forsaken from this Horde and Worgen, Dwarves and Night Elves could easily make amends with Tauren, Goblins, and Darkspear trolls.

Worgen... Really don't fit the Horde.
    First of all, the Forsaken have some very clear ideas about the Worgen... Basically, they truly believe that there's nothing sentient about them. The Forsaken believe that any and all Worgen are merely a blighted, cursed kind that needs to be put down before they spread said curse. Ironically, they don't account for truly sentient worgen, and this is irony when you consider their own situation.
    The Forsaken have been killing off the Worgen for ages. Once the Kingdom of Gilneas got infected, the Forsaken launched an all-out attack, promising the Horde a new base of operations in return for battle-ships, weapons and suchmore.
    Even though they now know that there's worgen who won't attack anything in sight, it's too late; they cannot justify what they're doing, and they can no longer justify what they did... So there's two ways to go about it: Admit you're wrong, or commit genocide. Guess which one Sylvanas is more fond of?

The Worgen, on the other hand, have nothing in common with the Horde (that they not also share with the Alliance), and Gilneas is a human kingdom. There is absolutely no reason for them to look to the Horde for... Anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Remove the Orcs and Forsaken from this Horde and Worgen, Dwarves and Night Elves could easily make amends with Tauren, Goblins, and Darkspear trolls.
    Night elves and goblins make amends?

Are you kidding me?

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 09:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Worgen... Really don't fit the Horde.
    First of all, the Forsaken have some very clear ideas about the Worgen... Basically, they truly believe that there's nothing sentient about them. The Forsaken believe that any and all Worgen are merely a blighted, cursed kind that needs to be put down before they spread said curse. Ironically, they don't account for truly sentient worgen, and this is irony when you consider their own situation.
    The Forsaken have been killing off the Worgen for ages. Once the Kingdom of Gilneas got infected, the Forsaken launched an all-out attack, promising the Horde a new base of operations in return for battle-ships, weapons and suchmore.
    Even though they now know that there's worgen who won't attack anything in sight, it's too late; they cannot justify what they're doing, and they can no longer justify what they did... So there's two ways to go about it: Admit you're wrong, or commit genocide. Guess which one Sylvanas is more fond of?

The Worgen, on the other hand, have nothing in common with the Horde (that they not also share with the Alliance), and Gilneas is a human kingdom. There is absolutely no reason for them to look to the Horde for... Anything.
    Do you have... sources for -any- of this? Because that's not the vibe I got at all in the silverpine quests. They knew the Worgen were sapient and just didn't really care. Plus from what I understand the Forsaken just invaded because Garrosh said so, there was no real stated promise of who would get what.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Remove the Warsong Clan, the Kor'kronn Vanguard, the Dragonmaw (as of late) and everyone who follows Sylvanas from the Horde, reinstate a new warchief, and I don't see how the Horde wouldn't want to actually join the Alliance.
    Personally, I am in favour.
    Then again: I'm not much of a PvP fan. :P

Edit: Though Skytotem makes a point... The Goblins in the Horde are Bilgewater Cartel... They're hardly a step up from Venture Co.