Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If it were my own home, I'd be armed, so there would be no problem. Not sure that would apply if this is some random house in the middle of nowhere though.

I like to think I would grab the closest thing that could be used as a makeshift weapon and try to surprise him, like maybe club him over the head with something. It may not be the smartest thing to do, but there's no way I could live with myself if I hid there listening to my friends get murdered without trying to do something about it. I'm not pretending I'm Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan or someone (because I am definitely not), but I'd try and hope I got lucky. If I managed to surprise him out of nowhere, it might work.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-02-26 at 08:28 PM.

probably mute the sound and phone 9/11 so they can hear what's going on without him being able to hear them talking to you on the phone

Finish pooping and wait till he leaves.

I would call the police, say the adress and then i would grab something and i would try to stop him. I would not be able to sit down and listen to someone killing my friends, or killing anyone. I would do my best to stop him, if i failed and died so be it. Its a knife, not a gun so my chances of success are high o/

*Sleeeep*
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    make sure the door is locked and call the cops, and jump out of a second floor bathroom window if possible... ( but this will never happen to me) cuz I dont drink so no reason to be in that house
    Last edited by Vizardlorde; 2013-02-26 at 09:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    Pft, easy. I'd burst off the jax with a flying kick, jab uppercut right the mofo than revive my dead friends with a Buddhist prayer.

Seriously though, pretty fucked up mind you've got there, anyway, I'd call the police straight away, wipe up, and stay put.

Deleted
    so im taking a shit, in a bathroom with no light on, and my mobile phone with me, when a murder kills everyone in the house ? What would I do ?

in order

1 - Finish my shit.
    2 - Wonder where the loo roll was
    3 - Go investigate what the noise was (im not a psychic and have no way of knowing it wasnt a joke)
    4 - when seeing what it was, Phone the police and wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd wait until the killer left, search the corpses' pockets for phat lewtz and then call the police.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Pft, easy. I'd burst off the jax with a flying kick, jab uppercut right the mofo than revive my dead friends with a Buddhist prayer.

Seriously though, pretty fucked up mind you've got there, anyway, I'd call the police straight away, wipe up, and stay put.
    Nah, I wander with my mind. Doesn't mean I am crazy.

I would wait untill hes outside the bathroom door, and then double foot drop kick that door into his face! Kick his knife away, and stand on his throat while I wait for the police whom I called while finishing my bathroom break.

or

Turn on the water faucet, and hide in the shower. When they come in to investigate grab their hand holding the murder weapon and disarm them with a open palm strike to the wrist of said hand. Upon disarming them, grip the wrist, and twist up back and toward them to put them on the ground. While holding them on the ground call police.

or

I have a CCW and carry. They have a knife. Use smartphone to video them killing. Shoot them in self defense.

Call 911 obviously.

After I was sure he was gone I would go down and see if anyone was still hanging on, and see what I could do.

One man? After I hear him hauling ass up the stairs, nail his ass with my .44, then call 911.